• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Midori - SEGA/ATLUS Leaker Retires Twitter (Update: Midori is returning to Twitter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like leaking culture is only gonna get worse from here on out. I've never been a big fan of it, but it's just getting worse with time. It's sad to see Midori go and Zippo stay.

I remember when he started playing insider and his one piece of info was "Fire Emblem is a third party series"
This was the dumbest shit he ever said. How the fuck can you call yourself a Nintendo fan, let alone an insider when you don't know which franchises Nintendo actually own.

It's like when console warriors beg for those franchises to be on the "big boy" consoles because they can't mentally fathom how Fire Emblem and Xenoblade are made by Nintendo.

This was the dumbest shit he ever said. How the fuck can you call yourself a Nintendo fan, let alone an insider when you don't know which franchises Nintendo actually own.

It's like when console warriors beg for those franchises to be on the "big boy" consoles because they can't mentally fathom how Fire Emblem and Xenoblade are made by Nintendo.
i mean, nintendo bought out monolith soft but before that playstation had xenogears so...

i mean, nintendo bought out monolith soft but before that playstation had xenogears so...
Nintendo bought them almost 20 years ago and you still have people begging for the Xenoblade games on other platforms.

I could understand when Xenoblade first came out on Wii, but they've been a Nintendo developer for almost 2 decades and Xenogears and Xenosaga are dead franchises. Hell at this point KOS-MOS may as well be a Nintendo character since the only relevance she has is whenever Monolith use her in a Nintendo game.

Leaker culture is the dumbest shit in the universe and I loathe how horrid it's gotten on social media networks.

Just dump your garbage on /v/ and mmcafe like we've been doing for the past 25 years.

I wish all Zippo a very fuck off for once.
All the best to Midori, and I'm sorry all of this happened to you.

It might not be about clout. Can someone or something else be using this account now?
the jokes and typing style matches her exactly
its def clout

granted midori is the only leaker that deserves that clout rush

t9SUtIJ.png

the jokes and typing style matches her exactly
its def clout

granted midori is the only leaker that deserves that clout rush
I guess this is expected in a world in which Twitter accounts are valued a fair bit. Leaving the platform means also to to leave a source of income on the table.

I was hoping she'd maybe come back at some point in the future, but I didn't expect that wish to come true this soon... haha. I hope she enjoyed her small break from Twitter, I suppose (I'd want a breather if I were in her position during all of that, too).

Since Midori is now returning to Twitter, we are now locking this thread.

- meatbag, xghost777, BassForever, Dardan Sandiego, big lantern ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom