• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Metroid Dread |ST| The Chozon One

Aurc

Trust The Process
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
51564718637_ec8ee96172_o.png

Last edited:
Gotta say, I love the style of the OP. Really looking forward to getting into this franchise. Just one more day.

Incredible StarTopic, @Aurc. I've been looking forward to this one for a long time.

I took a vacation day for Friday, so I'll be heading to Target right when it opens and grabbing a copy of Metroid Dread.

I am so excited.

Fantastic ST - great work. Super excited for this, but still no dispatch notification for Dread or OLED to take my mind off feeling thoroughly rubbish. Boo hoo etc.

Anyway, this ST is excellent.

0a8XCgQ.png

Don't mind me, this is where I live from now on! Just recieved the shipping confirmation for my SE, too. Everything is coming together nicely. It's so close now, I can almost taste it.

Nice job on the OP, @Aurc!

Got this poster from GameStop last night. The manager was super chill and gave it to me because he didn't need it (they already put up enough posters for Metroid Dread). I think it's dope!

Last edited:
First game specific ST, and it’s already one for the ages! Badass, @Aurc!

The queen’s returned. If FedEx doesn’t fail me, I should have my SE tomorrow. Excitement!

Fantastic ST! Man I can't wait for tomorrow. I took both Friday and Saturday off of work, ready to completely submerge myself in Dread.

also i'm so happy! i thought i'm gonna get the game later but i'm getting my copy on saturday or sunday. hopefully by then most people here aren't done with the game...

My copy was sent. The Collectors Edition and I thought I didn't even order it and wanted to go to the store tomorrow lol. Can't wait!

Amazing ST, thanks for so much work.
I could not preorder a special edition but tomorrow I will pick the standard and enjoy Metroid goodness once again

What an amazing ST. I can't believe Metroid is finally back! I've been waiting for this since 2002!

My Dread SE is in transit in Ohio as of an hour ago, and I live in NY. Practically confirmed to be receiving the game tomorrow, thank goodness lol

HOTNESS.

I'm going to get lost and I'm going to LOVE IT

and then I'm going to slap myself when I realize the solution was super simple and practically telegraphed

Waiting until tomorrow by going through Metroid Fusion for the first time. The only 2D Metroid I won't have done by the time I get Dread is Metroid 2/Samus Returns, purely due to a lack of time.

Can’t wait! It’s even better that I have 3 days off this weekend (Canadian Thanksgiving).

And this was my first post here. 😎

I've still got to finish Fusion before tomorrow, but I think I can do that no problems.

And while I HAVE preordered the physical version at Gamestop, I'm sorely tempted to preorder the digital version as well. I want this game to SUCCEED, dang it!

That face when you're notified that the SwOLED will arrive on Saturday, but your copy of Dread hasn't shipped yet and might only get here Monday or Tuesday...

Back
Top Bottom