• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Metroid Dread seems to be developing quite the fan art following already....

Mr_No_U

Garbage Galaxy Representative
Founder
Pronouns
He/Him
I've been pleasantly surprised to see the good reviews the game got. It looked Neat to me during the Nintendo Direct, but I definitely did not expect the diffuse positive word of mouth I've been seeing. What's surprised me most of all, though, is that the game and concept seem to be igniting imaginations everywhere for fan art, so here are some of my faves. Post (or draw) your own!

ETA: I didn't think I was going to have to say this, but based on a post that's been made I'm going to have to, so: as always, please keep anything NSFW out of this thread.

This is of course an almost word for word recreation of the original thread that started it all by maxcriden. (I would link to it, but I do not wish to link to the old old forum for obvious reasons).

j3fq94u.jpg

Credit: Tomycase

LDOyMvN.jpg

Credit: Snakepixel

Rpd7V92.jpg

Credit: MrParanoid_Art

Others finding and my favorite (the first one is from my brother) :

FAnZAp9WQAAFDW-

Credit : DtrakoDrakonien

FBBxFPeVcAQVvCD

Credit : ioruko

FABTct7VgAscFrn

Credit : Kazumasa Yasukuni

I'm literally scared to death to go in any Metroid thread because of paranoia of spoilers. Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom