• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Music Metal Nintendo covers

Oscillator

Moblin
FamilyJules - His comfortable tones and adherence to the original melodies make him my personal #1.

ToxicxEternity - A bit thrashier and chunkier than FJ.

gabocarina96 - Severely underrated in this specialty.

LittleVMills - A style that slams you in the face!

This cover of the Kirby’s Return to Dreamland final boss theme (the second half of the video) is one of my favourite metal covers.

The melody just really lends itself to a metal rendition.

Last edited:
Besides Kirby, GaMetal also covers a lot of Mario & Luigi RPG tracks. My favorite:

Also there's a cover of Star Fox 2's Surprise Attack from him which mixes very well the original SNES instruments (or their sound-a-like) and the additional remixing instruments.

Last edited:
I WAS LITERALLY THINKING OF DOING A THREAD LIKE THIS!!! I just discovered Toxic Eternity's take on Goemon's I am Impact theme. It's so GOOOOOOOOD!!!

(Edit) I also forgot about GaMetal

Last edited:
These are some of my faves

And of course the best from a game thats really f**king metal as it is.

E11kEEXVEAUAgJW

Luigi-3-v1-front-web-size-2.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

@OTBWY Why not post the actual F-Zero X Guitar Arrange album too(I mean it’s an official album but still counts)

That's technically an official release right? Though I admit, in any metal thread, the F-Zero X soundtrack should be posted regardless.

you forgot the best one in your first post

One of my personal favorites by GaMetal:

And kiiiinda cheating because it’s a metal/swing mix but:

Pleasantly surprised by the actual theme of this thread! Came in thinking I'd see Metroid Prime 2 as an example of a metal Nintendo cover, lol, thought we were talking about artwork vibes or something.

We have FamilyJules Nintendo covers in this thread, but not any of his Fire Emblem Three Houses covers? This must be fixed posthaste!

The Edge of Dawn, featuring Adriana Figueroa

God Shattering Star, featuring Joe Zeija
Joe Zieja, of course, being the voice actor for Claude.

And, for the Metal/Dubstep fusion fans, which I am sure exist...

Shambhala

Yes, Three Houses has a Dubstep track. Yes, it makes sense in context, honest!

I only just started listening to Gabocarina96 the other day and I am so damn impressed with his work. So much great content on that channel!!

Didn’t see anyone put up any of the official Konami metal version of Castlevania tunes from “Perfect Selection: Dracula Battle.”

Look no further than Ro Panuganti, he has some amazing covers and he isn't all that well known so I'm glad to give him a plug.

And finally perhaps the best cover on all of youtube.

And another youtuber who could use some more love.

This one is an old fav.

Last edited:
There seems to be a lack of Xenoblade in this thread, let me rectify that.

Now I know why...

Apparently Stemage (frontman of Metroid Metal) also posted some of his Metroid Metal renditions in his own channel, which can sound slightly different from the released albums.

But yeah, just an excuse to post more Metroid Metal! :p

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom