• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Site Event Master of the Time Trials

Got some laps in tonight. I’ve got a time that I think is okay, but I can probably do better. There’s a lot of time for me to gain at T7 I think it is? The hairpin. It’s difficult to get that exactly right. The best I’ve done so far is get it right two out of three laps. If I can nail it all three laps I think think that’s worth at least four tenths.

Yup, I've got it too.

Bixente you had me well beat in the first round (where we had a bye) you'll probably have me beat again!

OK it seems at least the majority of us have the booster course pass.

Feel free to submit your times for Mario Circuit 3.

I'm not good at MK so Suswave probably has this on lock, but I'll try my best! I love the MC3 music luckily, so I won't go crazy restarting.

I doubt I'll even make the finals, but a 3DS Rainbow Road finale seems solid.

Turns out I’m just not very good at MK8. I might give it a few more tries but I can’t seem to break 1:44. If I can’t improve any more tonight I’ll post my screenshot.

Edit: yeah no I’m just gonna post it. It’s probably not a winning time but that’s fine.
@bixente
E0-D06-E07-06-ED-46-A9-9-DA4-59555-BF1-EAE3.jpg

Last edited:
I need to set some time aside for this. I've never tried TTing this track before so I don't have much faith lol.

I've been practicing yesterday and today. I stink at this course.

Last edited:
I'll do my attempts on Friday, that's fine for the deadline right?

Damn, I practiced for ages for this time! I was stuck on 1:50 and finally got a few seconds off tonight.

Last edited:
I was gonna post my score but I’m only 4 tenths off bizente… gotta give it a couple more goes!

Wasted a lot of time using high speed karts, not the way to go here.

Turns out I’m just not very good at MK8. I might give it a few more tries but I can’t seem to break 1:44. If I can’t improve any more tonight I’ll post my screenshot.

Edit: yeah no I’m just gonna post it. It’s probably not a winning time but that’s fine.
@bixente
Sorry dude. I probably won't try to grind this down, feel free to come back at me

47FvCi1.jpg

Sorry dude. I probably won't try to grind this down, feel free to come back at me

47FvCi1.jpg
Wow, great job! I spent a while grinding the track a few days ago, probably an hour or so, and all I could do was manage to go from 44.4 to 44.3. An hour of grinding for a single tenth. I don’t think I can get it much lower without spending some serious time getting good.

I concede!

This was indeed the wrong thread, because there are no Pokemon in Mario Kart (there should be, Miraidon is a legit contender)

Last edited:
Hey, I'm really sorry but I won't be able to play until tonight. I know it's boring but it's personal stuff and hot damn I wouldn't have been able to beat Skipper anyway! Think my PB before this was like 1:46 so ggs!!

edit: I'm sorry I meant I won't be able until the deadline, a little under the weather...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom