• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Marvel Cinematic Universe |ST| The Eternal Universe

Spidey Far From Home
Spidey No Way Home
WandaVision
Loki

(Events in Loki, WandaVision, and No Way Home lead directly to Strange, and Far From Home is necessary to understand No Way Home)
Thanks a lot! So is it safe to skip Eternals, Shang-Chi and the Black Widow movie? I don’t know if there’s anything else.

Also, do you recommend watching them in that order?

Thanks a lot! So is it safe to skip Eternals, Shang-Chi and the Black Widow movie? I don’t know if there’s anything else.

Also, do you recommend watching them in that order?
Those are indeed safe to skip for Strange (however, Shang-Chi rocks so don't bail on it entirely)

As far as the order: FFM deals with the immediate fallout of Endgame so if you're coming off of Endgame then that's the one to start with.
WandaVision and Loki don't have an order that matters much, they just set up the existence of certain plot points and characters that are very important in Strange 2.
NWH draws Dr Strange into the multiverse stuff, so it makes sense to have it come immediately before you see Strange 2.

So basically, the Spidey movies should be the bookends, and then Loki and WandaVision can go in either order in the middle.

Those are indeed safe to skip for Strange (however, Shang-Chi rocks so don't bail on it entirely)

As far as the order: FFM deals with the immediate fallout of Endgame so if you're coming off of Endgame then that's the one to start with.
WandaVision and Loki don't have an order that matters much, they just set up the existence of certain plot points and characters that are very important in Strange 2.
NWH draws Dr Strange into the multiverse stuff, so it makes sense to have it come immediately before you see Strange 2.

So basically, the Spidey movies should be the bookends, and then Loki and WandaVision can go in either order in the middle.
Thanks again!

(and Far From Home is necessary to understand No Way Home)

Definitely gonna disagree with this. No Way Home is the only MCU Spiderman film I've seen (had to watch it for Gobby) and I understood it just fine. It even recaps what seemed to be the ending of the last film right at the beginning of it!

It's much more important to watch the Raimi Spiderman films going into No Way Home; at least the first one, since Green Goblin is the primary antagonist. There's also the Amazing Spiderman movies, but I haven't seen them and they look bad, so those can't be too important.

Definitely gonna disagree with this. No Way Home is the only MCU Spiderman film I've seen (had to watch it for Gobby) and I understood it just fine. It even recaps what seemed to be the ending of the last film right at the beginning of it!

It's much more important to watch the Raimi Spiderman films going into No Way Home; at least the first one, since Green Goblin is the primary antagonist. There's also the Amazing Spiderman movies, but I haven't seen them and they look bad, so those can't be too important.
Well, yeah I suppose the bit at the beginning of NWH provides context for the motivation of Peter in the film. But there's also the relationship arc in FFH that would be missed, but.. yeah I guess that can be easily covered by just saying oh yeah and MJ finds out about Peter being Spiderman and they fall I love which can be sorta gleaned by watching NWH.

Other than all that, @Falcatops have you seen the Raimi Spiderman films? The series with Green Goblin and Doc Ock?

Went back to the theaters for a second viewing of Dr Strange. I still enjoyed it, but I noticed that it was a little longer than necessary in some parts. Overall, I'd put it on the same level with the rest of phase 4, minus Far From Home of course.

Phase 4 is just a really slow burn in a post Thanos world.

Moon Knight has been my favourite Disney+ series so far.

The fact that The Scarlet Scarab is a hero in the MCU is crazy to think about, that's the most obscure Marvel character adapted to date!

Watched Morbius while drinking two nights ago! Thought I'd post my impressions here since this thread has been bumped.

The Good:
  • The post-credits scene is extremely funny
  • It's only like an hour and a half before the credits
  • The CG when they Morb is very funny

The Bad:
  • The movie is uninteresting and has a dull cast
  • Jared Leto and Dr Who are terrible actors. One of the big reasons the Venom movies succeed are because Tom Hardy goes the extra mile and delivers a greasy, unhinged performance that perfectly suits the source material. Neither of them get anywhere close to this level
  • Yet another Marvel film that ends with a CG fight against someone who has the same powers as the hero
  • The echolocation power looks gross

Overall, it's a very bad film that's completely lacking the charm the two Venom films have. Not the absolute worst movie I've seen by any means; I'd put it on par with other MCU films I really dislike like Iron Man 2, The Incredible Hulk, and GotG2. Now we just have to wait a few years until the Sinister Six movie releases for him to say the "Morbin' time" line!

Now we just have to wait a few years until the Sinister Six movie releases for him to say the "Morbin' time" line!
I wonder if Sony will Snakes-on-a-Plane this and go "well if the internet wants it..." 🤣

I wonder if Sony will Snakes-on-a-Plane this and go "well if the internet wants it..." 🤣

They definitely will! Look at Venom 2 compared to the first one; they doubled down on the really goofy parts that the marketing of the original didn't focus on at all. People unexpectedly liked the silliness of it, so they made the sequel even wackier. I don't think Morbius was successful enough to get an outright sequel (part of which is bad word of mouth, but the other part is the lack of recognition compared to Venom), but he's definitely being set up to be a Sinister Six member... and I'm expecting them to go full meme with him.

Ms. Marvel's first episode is out!
I absolutely loved it! It looked so creative and colorful, I'm definitely on board now!
Felt good seeing representation 🥺👍🏽

So I watched the 2015 Fantastic Four reboot recently. It might actually be one of the worst movies I've ever seen. It's just so dark; both in terms of its tone, and quite literally that it's really difficult to see things at times. Even outdoors it constantly looks overcast. Absolutely miserable film. A Fantastic Four film should be goofy! The earlier Fox films were better in terms of tone, despite also being bad films.

Ranking the films:

1) The Fantastic Four (1994)
2) Fantastic Four (2005)
3) Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
4) Fantastic Four (2015)

All of these I would give 1/5 stars, except for Fantastic Four 2015, which I'd give half a star. Honestly, Rise of the Silver Surfer is pretty close to going below 1 star as well. The most disappointing one is the 1994 one, which has some wonderful moments but is ultimately just super boring. It had the most potential to be a fun time but squanders it!

I am all ready to see the MCU Fantastic Four now, and I have no expectation it will be any better than these. Fantastic Four is a cursed franchise.

Ok Ms Marvel's first episode was really good, probably the best out of the Marvel Disney+ premiere episodes. Did a nice job of establishing the setting, characters, and vibe. Love the stylistic elements they've added, really helps the show standout.

But the thing I'm most impressed by is how they absolutely nailed the cultural elements. As a Muslim who grew up in America (Indian, not Pakistani, but from a cultural perspective the difference is pretty minimal) it really impressed me how much they just nailed basically every element. Bad dad jokes, disappointed parents, auntie gossip, language was all on point, hell, even the accents were pretty much perfect for a family that seems to have been in the US for as long as Kamala's has. They included the prayer before eating. They nailed that exact feeling of mixed embarrassment and sadness when you break your somewhat overbearing but ultimately caring parents' hearts (ok yeah that one hit a bit close to home). They had Azhar Usman, which is a cut I feel like only the Muslim American audience is even going to comprehend

I mean, I was expecting this to nail some of the elements since the most of the production team is Muslim but man they just absolutely killed it here.

Second Ms. Marvel episode is real good.

Its been a perfect translation of the comics to the MCU, it’s awesome, I really hope they can keep this up.

Btw, I don’t know how Haley Finn does it, but she perfectly casted Kamala’s parents and Aamir. Especially the latter, he’s a loveable doofus like in the books. Nakia has been great too, the way she guilt tripped Kamala’s dad for the Mosque board was hilarious 😂

Alright I'm a little late to the party but I'm ready to go higher, further, faster baby!!
yes I know that's the other Marvel but I think Kamala would appreciate me using it for her

Ms. Marvel Episode 1 thoughts:
  • I figured they got that Weeknd song just for the trailer, didn't expect it for the show! God I love this song
  • Oh wow this is immediately the best Marvel intro ever
  • SCOTT HAS A PODCAST???
  • "She, like, she punched Thanos right in the face!" LOL ❤️
  • So I know a lot of people said the events of Infinity War and Endgame needed a recap from Ant-Man's buddy, but I think Kamala's recap is better, in a way. Sorry Luis
  • That getting-in-the-car scene with the mirror and the shades... how is this kid so fuckin rad?
  • Okay but that title card tho
  • That PE teacher is just as shitty as I remember PE teachers being
  • Is that the first mention of Smash Bros in the MCU?
  • "Steampunk is dead" okay I don't like her anymore
  • You can tell that bangle is the macguffin because the music did the sparkly magic thing
  • Oh cute, the dude is a little Stark without the problematic personality!!
  • "You trust me, right?" "No." Goddamn
  • My family used to get mad at my watching figure skating because of the "tight suits." I know this pain.
  • This might be one of the most visually interesting MCU projects so far, good lord
  • I understand why Kamala would have a poster of Carol Danvers but like... why do posters of Carol Danvers exist in the MCU? Based on her exploits in her own movie (in the 90s, no widespread cameras) and Endgame (not on Earth except for a tiny spec of time to, like, punch Thanos right in the face), how do Earthlings even know what she looks like? There was not media coverage at the battle at the Avengers compound. I confused.
  • Anyway
  • eww I hate beans
  • "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"
  • Called it, he's a Stark stan
  • * Assassin's Creed hawk sound effect *
  • "You're welcome, America" jesus christ I can't believe they did that wtffffffff 😂🤣😂🤣😂
  • THIS BITCH sorry these are children
  • Oh wait, he's a Banner Stan irl. Okay.
  • How did that hammer impact alone not kill her???
  • And the credits sequence is also awesome. Of course.

I see a lot of talk around (including from my own friends) ranging from apathy to trash about post-Endgame MCU but I gotta say I'm loving what they're doing. Without the constant march forward of the Infinity Stones plot it feels nice to actually go back to having some character pieces, like in the beginning of the MCU. Absolutely loving this series so far. ❤️

Catching up!!

Ms. Marvel Episode 2 thoughts:
  • I just noticed in the recap that her mom gave the bangle a look. She knows what it is, doesn't she?
  • THAT FUCKIN ENTRANCE ❤️
  • "And we both look younger than we are" 🤣 These writers love Rudd, dont they?
  • Zoe describing that rescue like Cecily Strong in one of those SNL alien abduction skits
  • WAIT WAS HE PLAYING SUPER LUCKY'S TALE????
  • Of course he's got an english accent
  • Of course he drives a new Porsche
  • OMG KAMALA WASNT THE FIRST SUPERHERO IN THE FAMILY AND MOM KNOWS
  • Omg dad's face while Nakia is giving her pitch 🤣😂🤣😂
  • Wait did she just have her suit stashed at that event?
  • I know this kid-hanging-off-the-building scene is supposed to be really suspenseful but I'm just trying to see what those cars are down below
  • aaaaaand POSE
  • ow
  • ow
  • ow
  • ow
  • dented car roof
  • OH ITS A Z32 300ZX!! one of my favorites
  • They look shocked that she's gone like they didn't just watch a really big Porsche speed up, stop, and speed off
  • who dis
Goddamn I'm loving this show. I hope other Marvel properties get gutsy with the cinematography like this. Alright yall, I'm gonna go enjoy a nice plate.. or bowl.. of ice cream pizza.

Catching up moar!!!

Ms. Marvel Episode 3 thoughts:
  • eww, dubs instead of subs? c'mon marvel
  • So what's the deal, like the whole family has latent powers that the bangle unlocks? 🤔
  • Also I have a weird feeling that the bangle is gonna be related to Shang-Chi's ten rings somehow
  • Oh they're from another dimension, okay. 🤨
  • "This kid's 17" "oh that's a relief" 🤣
  • Lore drop before the title card, damn Marvel 🤘
  • "And tonic?" 🤣
  • Dr Selvig name drop!!
  • I also have an unhealthy love of convenience store baked pies (though I prefer the chocolate)
  • So she needs the power of the sun? While she's wearing an Iron Man t-shirt. 👀
  • "Carol Danvers would punch a hole in space to help!" no honey you're thinking of America Chavez
  • I can tell from the camera angle that she is the baddie
  • YESSS DANCE SCENE
  • Omg they're Jurassic Park'ing
  • There's the embiggening!!!
  • Wait am I watching a martial arts fight between a belt and a pocketwatch? Where's Jackie?
  • Wouldn't be a Marvel series without some globetrotting
I enjoyed Moon Knight while I was watching it but now by comparison I have decided it was only okay. No offense to Oscar Isaac.

I'm watching this show alone, aren't I? 😅

Ms. Marvel Episode 4 thoughts:
  • PUPPY!!!!
  • Okay finally subs. The weeb in me is satisfied
  • "It's just genetics!" 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Casual af
  • Again, these people must really love Rudd
  • NINJAS
  • Yesssss let the sass fly!! (also nice Canada shoutout for Iman)
  • LOL Donkey Kong shoutout, that's the second Nintendo reference in this series (that I caught at least)
  • Did he just thigh-squeeze that dude to death through his helmet?
  • She... gave the Red Daggers her.. cell number?
  • Wait he insinuated they aren't a boyband tho
  • As a fan of Ong-Bak, I say yes to all tuk tuk chase scenes
  • OMG THE OLD SILVER TOYOTA CORONA!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
  • LOLOLOLOL FUCK SHE HIT THE FANCY BELT GUY WITH A DAMN TRUCK 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

I'm watching this show alone, aren't I? 😅

My girlfriend and I have watched eps 1-3 so far but won’t have time to watch the fourth ep until the weekend.

We’re both enjoying it, mostly for the non-hero stuff. I didn’t grow up very religious and I’m also not Pakistani but it’d would have been wild to little me to see this kind of Muslim representation in a mainstream Disney show. I want them to delve a little deeper into all of that, the question of minority identities, the role of family, genrational trauma etc. but I’m afraid that it will turn into a punch fest by the end of the seasons.

I'm also watching it! Wasn't expecting a relatively well-known bollywood actor to make an appearance in the newest episode!

I feel bad I asked my mother about the Partition because she ended up getting really emotional about it.. it truly was an awful time. :(
But it's interesting to see a show actually tackle the topic! I'd have never learned this at school etcetc.

Also the song choices have all been bangers thus far, it's the thing I look most forward to. XD

Ms. Marvel Episode 5 thoughts
So yeah this was exactly what my mother told me.. truly an awful awful situation. The first half actually made me tear up, war is such a cruel thing.

On the other stuff now though,
FAWAD FINALLY SHOWED UP! I was really looking forward to him and he didn't disappoint!

but I have to be honest, the main issue in Ms. Marvel.. the Clandestines.. were handled pretty poorly imo.
We still don't know why Najma was so trigger happy and not patient etc etc and the conclusion to their whole plot felt really underwhelming.
I am atleast glad it's behind us now, because that was my least favorite part of the series.

So now I can say I'm looking forward to the final episode. XD

Also glad they keep the Coke Studio songs coming! Here are a few they put in the show! Most of them are from the newest season

I can't believe I fit in the entire season 4 of Stranger Things between Episodes 4 and 5 of this. 😅

Ms. Marvel Episode 5 thoughts:
  • Yaaay old timey
  • ....https://twitter.com/ProZD/status/998647988510748672
  • "As religious unrest spreads across the land" wait I thought this episode was in the past
  • I wonder how Kamala's gonna get back to the future 🤔
  • Oh
  • Aaaaaaaahh so the thing the baddies wanted to do that was gonna be good for them turned out to be a baaaaaaad thing and they had noooo idea
  • Wait she gave Boyfriend Material her powers..?
  • Well at least the family knows now.. that aughta be a relief
  • Bruno's gonna be thinking whyyyyyy didn't I go to the school in California
  • "So you're a car guy as well?" OMG 🤣
  • LOW PROFILE, dude geez

rank the thour For movies pls
Ragnarok
Love and Thunder (very, very close)
Dark World
Thor

And I thoroughly enjoyed Love and Thunder, don't get me wrong. Only reason I have it below Ragnarok is because of the surprise of.. everything in Ragnarok. Valkyrie was a surprise, Hulk having dialogue and being an actual character was a surprise, Goldblum's whole damn thing was a surprise, the Jack-Kirbyness of the visual design was a surprise, having the Thor OG characters (Odin, the Warriors Three, etc) anchor the beginning and then pulling the rug out from under it all was a surprise.. but in Love and Thunder, which I'll probably decide after a while is the more solid movie overall, was simply more of what I already loved from Ragnarok. Only without Goldblum. And having the Guardians anchor the beginning instead of the Thor stalwarts probably didn't help me much because I am not into the Guardians as much as everyone else seems to be. Portman is incredible of course, and her story is fantastic and far more plausible than I expected, a few if the cameos had me hooting, the humor landed, Bale was Bale, and uh.. I better shit up or there won't be enough for anyone else to ask me

Eventhough Ms. Marvel had it's ups and downs, it was a pretty enjoyable watch! I liked it!
Also the songs used were bangers so thats another plus hehe

Loved the Ms. Marvel finale! Not without flaws but it's just so likeable. And that but at the end, I geeked out

Finale let's goooooooo
At least I think it's the finale, I haven't been paying attention to how long these series are supposed to be

Ms. Marvel Episode 6 thoughts:
  • This isn't really to do with the show but did anyone else see Kamala in the Marvel logo at the beginning of Thor Four: More Thor?
  • Dude fucked up her reveal 😠
  • The family gushing over her powers is so kyoot
  • "Your call has been forwarded.." and I'm triggered
  • OMG MOM ❤️❤️❤️
  • "Places of worship are supposed to offer sanctuary!" "Yeah but this is a mosque in America" fuck
  • The ID thing holy shit back-to-back realness
  • THE HATS
  • "What are you guys wearing" LOL
  • superhero chaperone 🤣
  • The music starting at 16:25 reminds me of an EMMI room and I am discomfort
  • Goddamn zoomers and their irony bombs
  • Gutsy move to kill the supervillain of the series in the penultimate episode and then have the final boss fight be a better Home Alone remake
  • There are soooooooooo many snarky things I wanna say about this sequence but it would be in Very Poor Taste
  • OH SHIT SHE SAID THE THING
  • OH SHIT SHE DID THE THING
  • "gaah not that name" 🤣
  • green anger aura means Broly, right?
  • Okay snark aside, these effects are gorgeous
  • Did that dude just shout "you corny" at the cop?
  • I like the Gyro King
  • "Guess I was the beta test" THIS FUCKIN KID 🤣😂🤣😂
  • That is a good superhero suit.
  • Name dropped, roll credits
  • DUDE WHAT THE FUCK
  • WHAT THE FUCK
  • A MUTATION
  • AND THE MUSIC PLAYED
  • WHAT THE FUUUUCCCKKK
  • Wait I had a theory that the reason mutants weren't in the MCU during all these other big events yet was because they were from an alternate universe, and all the multiverse stuff would open the MCU up to a universe where they do exist. But if Kamala is a mutant, in the "main" MCU universe... that means either mutants are only barely now springing up (sorta borking the origin story of Magneto) or that they've been around this whole time and have just not been helping out with any of thCAROL FUCKIN DANVERS WHERE DID YOU COME FROM???? Did she, like, switch places with Kamala or something??
Okay so I genuinely loved this show. My favorite MCU origin story in a loooooooooong time. It drug a little in the middle for me, when the series seemed to shoehorn in the "okay we need to stop having fun and develop a villain now" storyline, but when it's Kamala and her friends just dealing with "omg I have superpowers!!" stuff it just melts my heart. Can't wait for The Marvels!!!!

I, uhh, kinda hated the last four episodes of Ms Marvel. Which sucks because the first two were so good!

The reveal at the end was good. I loved Kamala and her parents. But everything else was a complete disaster. Ms Marvel is tied with FatWS for worst D+ MCU show in my opinion.

There's some rumors about a possible MCU Fantastic Four movie floating around, take with a unhealthy dose of salt as of now:

Talk is Marvel wants to go "all-in" with a/the Fantastic Four movie and has been looking for a high-profile director for it ...

and they might have gotten Steven Spielberg.

There's some rumors about a possible MCU Fantastic Four movie floating around, take with a unhealthy dose of salt as of now:

Talk is Marvel wants to go "all-in" with a/the Fantastic Four movie and has been looking for a high-profile director for it ...

and they might have gotten Steven Spielberg.
images

Regarding the spoiler in my above post, here's a full list from reddit.

Again, unhealthy amount of salt should be applied!

Steve from Stranger Things as Johnny Storm, i would dig it.

E: What the heck, why is the post embedding the whole thing!?!

I think Kevin Feige might be able to tell if he talked to a fake one. ;D

I can’t say that I hate any of these castings, whether they’re real or fanfic. But the rumour concerning the F4 director makes me doubt all of it.

In any case, I'm sad to report that I saw Thor: Live, Love, Laugh yesterday and largely didn't care for it. Has some fun stuff in it but really no convincing through line on any level. Even the Taika-isms felt more forced than usual, often veering into parody levels (the goats, the "relationship" with Stormbreaker etc.) Just made the entire thing feel a bit insecure, as if they saw what people liked about Ragnarok and tried to turn everything to 11 without any regard for narrative, thematic or tonal cohesion.

I think I could have excused a lot of the stuff if there was any purpose to it, like to further the characters. But the movie literally spells out what Thor needs to do in the very beginning, spends almost its entire runtime just fucking around aimlessly and at the end he just decides to have some character development. A movie jumping the shark as hard as possible can be quite exhilarating, Everything, Everywhere, All at Once did it earlier this year and it was brilliant for it. Here it felt like a whole ass hostage situation, to the point where a laugh track wouldn't have felt out of place.

Loved all the news last night. Really loved the 2 new trailers. She-Hulk looks like great fun, the tones great. Black Panther looked epic, can not wait

Yea, yesterday's announcements were awesome. Hopefully we get more news at D23 like the Fantastic 4 cast and a Young Avengers announcement. We also don't know how Spider-man will slot into Phase 5 and/or 6, but that will probably be announced on Sony's time.

It seems clear that Kevin isn't going hard on X-men just yet, and that is fine IMO.

It was interested yesterday, we can talk or speculate about the next 2 avengers movies:

Kang Dinasty seem to be more earth focused? Think of Age of Ultron but better hopefully, honestly don't know what kind of lineup will have
  • Sam Wilson Cap surely will lead the new avengers
  • Spiderman should be in earth so I guessed he will be part of it
  • After WW Hulk movie, She-Hulk should stay on earth while Hulk is on space with his son.
  • Next Black Panther should be part of it.
  • We need to see the end of The Marvels but I imagine Kamala will stay on earth while Carol and Monica in space.
  • Thor or Valkyrie are I think on earth so why not?
  • Strange is anywhere with Clea
  • Antman and the Wasp got trapped at quantum realm at end of its third movie going by rumours. Maybe they will free here?
  • Hawkeye is still active, so maybe he will also joined?
  • Warmachine or Ironheart?
  • Don't know what will happen with Scarlet Witch...
  • A crossover with Fantastic Four is extremely likely to happen.

While Secret Wars will be the mega crossover event with even more characters than endgame final battle. My theory is that we will see X-Men 97 characters in live action + cosmic + other what if characters. Probably appearences of Evans and RDJ. Talking about rumoured shows/movies...

• Deadpool 3
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Midnight Angels (Okoye spin-off)
  • Season 2 for Moon Knight and Hawkeye
  • Sequels of Shang-Chi and Eternals + their spin-off shows
  • Young Avengers
  • Nomad (Bucky own solo show)
  • Savage Land
  • Midnight Sons
  • Nova
  • Thor 5
  • Don't be surprised we will see a solo projects for characters like Namor, Hercules, Yelena, Red Guardian, etc

Damn if I was as big an MCU fan as I was a video game fan, this news blowout would have had me over the roof. Basically E3 for moviegoers

I finally found the motivation to go through the MCU (currently in Phase 3), but goddamn I dunno if I’ll ever actually catch up lol. They’re releasing stuff faster than I can watch, it’s kinda crazy.

Loved all the news last night. Really loved the 2 new trailers. She-Hulk looks like great fun, the tones great. Black Panther looked epic, can not wait
That dang classic colors daredevil tease

Edit: for anyone wanting a better look

SPOILER_IMG_5395.png

Last edited:
Just airing some general opinions:

Anyone else think that the first Ironman is still the best (standalone hero) film in the MCU? I think a few other movies have come close, but the "fuck yeah!" moments of IM1 still stick in my mind. I feel like these days, I watch each successive MCU film with the thought, "Will this one be as good as IM1?" Even though I've only watched the movie 2-3 times, the moment where Tony fucks up all the terrorists holding the hostages with his mini rockets and the scene where he punches through the wall and gives the leader to be dealt with by the people is so perfect.

Back
Top Bottom