• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Booster Course Pass |ST| Doubled Dash!! [WAVE 6 AVAILABLE NOW]

What is your favorite course in Wave 6?

• Rome Avanti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DK Mountain

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Daisy Circuit

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Piranha Plant Cove

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Madrid Drive

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Rosalina's Ice World

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • SNES Bowser Castle 3

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Wii Rainbow Road

Votes: 18 37.5%

• Total voters
Speaking of that — they haven't mention anything about the courses appearing online this time, right? Meaning they should be avaliable as soon as the game is updated.

Just one more sleep until...Mario Kart....
Speaking of that — they haven't mention anything about the courses appearing online this time, right? Meaning they should be avaliable as soon as the game is updated.
Haven't heard anything about it, no, whatever that ends up meaning.

Was hoping the music would at least leak a day early, but seems that isn’t the case; but a week has passed now, we can all endure a couple of more hours! :)

Today is the today!

Am I the only one excited to see how the little thumbnails of each of the tracks are going to look like? I think that it’s a weird thing that is just me but who knows :p

Today is the today!

Am I the only one excited to see how the little thumbnails of each of the tracks are going to look like? I think that it’s a weird thing that is just me but who knows :p
I’ve been staring at the closed up garage icons of the turnip and propellor cups for so long. I’m so ready to see those icons fill in and excited to see what they look like.

Also excited for the datamine findings!
Not getting too excited for that part. They slipped up by leaving the early banner and prefixes in the first update, but I wouldn't be surprised if they scrubbed both of those this time and made sure not to make similar mistakes again.

Not getting too excited for that part. They slipped up by leaving the early banner and prefixes in the first update, but I wouldn't be surprised if they scrubbed both of those this time and made sure not to make similar mistakes again.

You may be right on that part. But in case the prefixes are still in: really intrigued about the wave 6 prefixes since I don’t believe we will have 3 “new” tracks in one wave.

SHAMONE, finally some good ****** food after the deluge of JRPGs recently.

happy for the weebs that switch has become jrpg heaven, its just not my thing and other significant releases are slooooooooooow

I doubt it'll happen but I'm hoping they'll release the tracks online with no delay...
Wave 1's release was messy. This time they seem to have a unified release time internationally. Regional Twitter accounts have announced the exact unlocking time: the Dutch Twitter account for example clearly states 16:00.

Last edited:
I'll probably play these tonight with the wife. Don't know when I'll get a chance to three star the new Cups and beat the time trial staff ghosts, though.

Biggest plot twist would be if the prefixes are completely different for the final 4 waves now, thus pushing the datamine speculation back into the 3rd wave.

I'm happy with this wave of tracks, but the more Super Circuit content we get, the more I'm going to want to revisit Super Circuit.

GB and GBA NSO when plz

But also hooray Mario Kart etcetera let's stay on topic and on track (baddum tish)

With 2 waves out, now is a good time to jump back into this game. Hadn't really played it much since the Wii U days. Hope the new courses are cool.

Hopefully, now that I own the DLC and I can join everyone at launch of a wave, I'll stick around with MK8DX; I haven't played the game consistently since I bought it (because I already have put so many hours on the Wii U, the game already was old to me); .. the last wave I got to try it out late and didn't do much to grab me :X

that's honestly the best of both worlds right there

you're not likely to get stuck behind them in 200cc but you will absolutely get wrecked

Back
Top Bottom