• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Deals MAR10 Day sale is on at various retailers

Status
Not open for further replies.

puddleths

#TeamJuly
Headliners include Mario Kart 8 Deluxe hitting its digital low of $39.99 for the first time since 2019 and 3D World + Bowser's Fury at its lowest price yet of $39.99.
Available at Best Buy and Gamestop. Target should be updated soon, too.
Update: Amazon is also taking part.

Last edited:
eShop sale is up, too!

I might just get the Luigi's Mansion 3 DLC just to have it...got all the other games besides Mario & Sonic.

Why would Gamestop have the physical copies of games on sale in the US but not Canada?

So far it seems whether eshop or Amazon digital download is the only way to get it on sale up north

I'm considering spending my GameStop credit on Luigi's Mansion 3 or 3D World + Bowser's Fury. I have 3D World on Wii U, though, and beat Bowser's Fury when I rented the game at launch. I haven't really liked any of the previous Luigi's Mansion games; the main draw for me in LM3 is the couch co-op.

Hmm.

I'm considering spending my GameStop credit on Luigi's Mansion 3 or 3D World + Bowser's Fury. I have 3D World on Wii U, though, and beat Bowser's Fury when I rented the game at launch. I haven't really liked any of the previous Luigi's Mansion games; the main draw for me in LM3 is the couch co-op.

Hmm.
I'd probably hold on 3D World if I were you. Maybe $40 is the lowest it'll ever go, but Black Friday works in mysterious ways.

I enjoyed Luigi's Mansion 3 quite a bit, but I don't know anything about the co-op mode.

Hmm.
I really enjoyed the co-op of Luigi's Mansion 3 with my partner, but I also liked Luigi's Mansion 2. 3 is definitely better than 2, directly addressing a few of its key issues by bringing in ideas from the first, and it is a very creative adventure game, but it's not all that divorced from its predecessors. If you didn't like either 1 or 2, you're probably not going to like 3.

If you already beat Bowser's Fury and don't want to replay it, then 3D World is only really worth it if you don't want to drag your Wii U out. The Switch version is better, but you already played the main draw of the port.

Snagged a copy of 3D World, so I can retire my Wii U copy now. $55 pretax in Canada was too good of a price to pass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom