• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion lesser known funny skits (Twitter, TikTok, Youtube, etc.)

D

Deleted member 2

Let's share some of our favorite bits, characters, sketches, etc. that may not be as well known as your Lonely Islands or your Key & Peeles.

I'll start

"Waiting inside the Trojan Horse" by @ballin_rourke

"Helping with Homework" by @ballin_rourke

And my favorite video on the internet, "Husband sees color for the first time" by @martinmherlihy

Inappropriate advertising / spam
Oh yes, I also heard about this parody; it looks fantastic. My friend also makes similar videos and looks very cool. He is doing very well and even recently had his first large audience. But then he got into the shadowban, and his statistics went down significantly. He decided to read what he could do about it and came across a site where to buy tiktok followers. He purchased a small number of followers, which helped him a lot. After that, his statistics returned to normal.

Last edited:
Inappropriate advertising / spam
I remember one guy from Instagram who made funny parodies of Pewdiepie for a long time. But I cannot remember his nickname! It's a pity that I have such a bad memory of names. After all, I would show it here. Although parodies aren't what I like most on social networks. Many parodies aren't hilarious but just offensive. The only thing I like about the alterations are the covers of famous songs. I love to sing and have already sung many pieces by many rock artists. I have an Instagram account to which I buy subscribers and views to promote it. Also, I have YouTube. But I don't like making long videos.

I dunno how to gauge if stuff I chuckle at is lesser known or not, but this sends me:

And this is exactly type of shit I used to make in high school:

Also also:

Is Aunty Donna sufficiently lesser known?

If so, them.

Just the right mix of smart, dumb, weird, and Australian.

Caught their netflix special and we were hooked. Watched a ton of their youtube stuff over a few weeks.

Many more Kylie Brakeman skits incoming but this is new and it's gold.

EDIT: another

EDIT: my second favorite

and my absolute favorite

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom