• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Lance Reddick has passed away at the age of 60 (Horizon, Destiny 2, Payday 2)

Josh5890

Adept
Founder
Pronouns
He/Him

216010211d4042aa8e14c07cd5650ae6_md.jpg

While he was mostly known for TV/Films like The Wire and John Wick, Lance was also a popular video game voice actor. I loved the work that he did as Sylens in Horizon 1 and 2. He was a phenomenal talent who was taken from this world far too soon.

RIP to a legend.

Legendary actor with a huge presence on and off screen and a genuinely good person. A huge lost! ;(

I'm shook man....that must be why it's raining where I'm at :'(

RIP to one of the goats in various entertainment mediums.

Way way way too young for my liking.

Had a nice reminder that he even appeared in the recent Castlevania show!

So incredibly sad. He was an excellent actor who really gave his all to every role he took on.

I'm gonna go home and play Horizon tonight.

The Wirse, Lost, he was terrific in everything he had a role in but this K&P sketch could be the best thing he did:

A big damn shame, especially so young. My condolences.

The roles I heard him in were always great.

What an absolute presence in everything he appeared in, be it TV, film or gaming. Very sad news. RIP.

Sylens is legitimately the best character in the Horizon games too (helped by his performance). It'll be a much worse off series without his best of enemies relationship with Aloy

Heard the news yesterday. Still can't believe it. The Wire, Bosch, Quantum Break, Horizon, Oz...the man always stole the show in every scene he was in. Just one of the GOAT supporting actors. And seemed like such a cool and friendly guy too. Seems like everyone who knew him really liked him. :(

Back
Top Bottom