• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Kiseki/Trails Community |ST| Ul-tra-vi-o-lence ♪ - Tag your Spoilers!

(WARNING DON'T WATCH UNLESS YOU WANT KAI NO KISEKI REVEALS/SPOILERS)

Omg.... Omfg.......... I.... aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS IS PEAK. GODDAMIT I'M SHAKING, UGGHGHHH THE WAIT. THIS TRAILER IS FRIGGIN 100/10

Last edited:

(WARNING DON'T WATCH UNLESS YOU WANT KAI NO KISEKI REVEALS/SPOILERS)

Omg.... Omfg.......... I.... aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS IS PEAK. GODDAMIT I'M SHAKING, UGGHGHHH THE WAIT. THIS TRAILER IS FRIGGIN 100/10

We are so f-ing back omg, Kondo was not exaggerating for once lol. They really threw everything they had into this game it seems.

I went to twitter this morning and all my feed was full of clips from the video 😅. Obviously its out of context but as someone going through Reverie at the moment its a bit funny.

I went to twitter this morning and all my feed was full of clips from the video 😅. Obviously its out of context but as someone going through Reverie at the moment its a bit funny.
As someone who's only played up until Azure I'm in a similar but even more perilous boat lol. Worst part is I just cannot help spoiling myself on some stuff ahah. The temptation is just too strong! Wonder if I should actually try to get through both CS1 and 2 this summer. I'm definitely afraid I could burnout.

I have to say there's something about Falcom's revamped character rendering (from Kuro onwards I mean) that's really appealing to me. Sure their open air environments are still kinda ugly (at least the towns seem better from what little I've seen) but everything outside of that? Stuff looks kinda nice honestly.

As someone who's only played up until Azure I'm in a similar but even more perilous boat lol. Worst part is I just cannot help spoiling myself on some stuff ahah. The temptation is just too strong! Wonder if I should actually try to get through both CS1 and 2 this summer. I'm definitely afraid I could burnout.

I have to say there's something about Falcom's revamped character rendering (from Kuro onwards I mean) that's really appealing to me. Sure their open air environments are still kinda ugly (at least the towns seem better from what little I've seen) but everything outside of that? Stuff looks kinda nice honestly.
Before I started playing the series, I watched all opening movies, it was up to Daybreak, and surprisingly they are somewhat spoiler-free. Like sure you get to see the cast, that already on the boxart, the villains and maybe cameos from other games, but thats it.

Watching Cold Steel opening was a trip because it was so different to the Crossbell trailers 😅

The advertising for Kai could literally just be that one 3 second shot of Kevin and I’d still classify it as a successful marketing campaign.
The moment I saw Rean on my TL I instantly jumped to the Falcom Twitter and saw the trailer there... Then I saw Kevin and I was like OOH! Then Rufus appeared and I was like OOOOH! (Kuro 2 spoilers): He did appear briefly in Kuro 2 but only as a silhouette, so it was obvious but it was nice to see his model, then it showed Altina and Rean and I was like AAAAH!

The buildup in the music to the shot of Grendel with the planet in the background is SO DAMN EPIIIIIIC!! 😩😩😩

Can you all believe we're going to see these 3 gentlemen in a room together?!?!

9EoNUiy.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom