• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Jamie Clayton (Sense8, The L Word) to play Pinhead in Hellraiser reboot

The Queen

Rattata
Pronouns
He/Him
“Original creator Barker, alongside Marc Toberoff, come aboard as producers, joining Phantom Four’s David S. Goyer and Keith Levine. As previously announced, David Bruckner (“The Night House”, “The Ritual,”) is directing from a screenplay by Ben Collins and Luke Piotrowski (“The Night House,” “Super Dark Times”) with story by Goyer.”

Bruckner said, “It’s been such an honor to have Clive onboard to help support and shepherd us through the incredible universe he created so long ago. Combined with a fearless and committed cast, including the amazing Jamie Clayton, who fully embodies the role as the Hell Priest, we’re aiming to create a very special new chapter in the ‘Hellraiser’ legacy.”

What do y'all think about this? I'm personally really excited about this casting and think Jamie has a lot of potential in this role.

(Also this is my first thread so apologies if it's poorly made!)

Nah, from what i've heard it's for a remake of the original film. it should be good with barker acting as a producer. Can't freaking wait!
Same, love the first 2 movies. Third one is good in its own way but after that it went off the rails quick

Same, love the first 2 movies. Third one is good in its own way but after that it went off the rails quick
I have a soft spot for the rest of the series (yes, even hellworld lol) but yes, 1-3 are classics. I am down for anything Clive barker/ Hellraiser, so I’m definitely looking forward to this 🩸

Last edited:
This is exactly how I feel about them. Also sort of fond of the audacity of the fourth movie going into space but it’s startling how far it had gone past the weird brilliance of the first two films and onto the conveyer belt of churn-it-out horror franchising.

Wasn’t there a run of comics where Kirsty became the Hell Priest? I wonder if Clayton’s Pinhead will take cues from there visually. Very intrigued to see what she does with the role…and I wonder if we’ll see Julia. Clare Higgins’ performance was top tier camp I’d like to see recreated.

Back
Top Bottom