• Hello Guest, the results for the Game of the Year 2022 voting has now been finalised, and can be checked out here

Fun Club it's friday

bellydrum

website dad
Administrator
Pronouns
he / him

We have been graced by the foresight of Rebecca Black with the knowledge that fridays are, indeed, dope, as she has been trying to tell us all along
Happy 1,000 year anniversary to this absolute banger

Let us share our favorite things about this terrible video
For one, I appreciate that the Bus Stop sign is not even real, it's just a badly out of focus photoshopped sign

OP
OP
bellydrum

bellydrum

website dad
Administrator
Pronouns
he / him
"my friend is by my right"

my right what? my right arm? by my rights to bear arms?

Cucufate

Bob-omb
Pronouns
He/him
Quick reminder that Rebecca Black appears in a horror game. As a monster.

And yep, said game is available on Switch.

jkm23

Octorok
Pronouns
He/Him

A poor deluded fool.... You turn your back on a Friday and suddenly its you, not that day which is getting "Fried".

God may have taken 6 days to create everything and rest on Sunday, but on Friday he created the Morningstar itself. That son of perdition hath christened that day for evil; pure, undilluted, Vader breathing, Thanos snapping, Darkseid plotting, T1000 shifting, Xenomorph sneaking, Kingdom Hearts Evil Mickey (I think... IDK all I know is Winnie the Poo getting sent by some high grade shit in a GIF) EVIL.

Aurc

#TeamPrimeRemaster
Pronouns
He/Him
"my friend is by my right"

my right what? my right arm? by my rights to bear arms?
I haven't watched the video in many years, and I have zero interest in breaking that streak, but it always bugged me that she fails to acknowledge her friend on the left. Super disrespectful for no reason!

Puffin

Rattata
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Friday funday!

I say, it being nearly sunday in Australia.

Has Black been in anything since that Katy Perry music vid, or has she just gone from the public eye?

undefined

Moblin
Pronouns
He/him
Friday funday!

I say, it being nearly sunday in Australia.

Has Black been in anything since that Katy Perry music vid, or has she just gone from the public eye?

Actually I saw her doing a nice feat on a Dorian Electra song some years ago (Edgelord) (NSFW), timestamped at 1:17

I went to check and turned out she's been releasing some songs, then I've been following her on the music streaming app I use (Tidal) and social media

Her debut album will release next month, February 9

This is one of the singles, Crumbs, she's great imo 🤩

(NSFW)

Top Bottom