• A new Metroid event is now active. Come join the fun over in Aurc's thread!

Discussion Its Friday (In the US)..... You can say it (Happy Friday)... (but I will roll my eyes)

Sailor Moon

Octorok
Pronouns
she/her/they/them
My reward this Friday is recovering from the Omicron booster jab, a flu shot, and not having to shuttle anyone back and forth for routine medical stuff

I’ve spent the entire day in bed as a result, the fatigue is real friends

Phosphorescent Skeleton

It feels like I'm in a fairytale
Pronouns
She/Her
Friday was yesterday here and I gotta work Saturdays anyways. My beef is more with Garfield and his I hate Mondays business bullshit. I love Mondays, I never have to work Mondays.

ermitron2

Koopa
Pronouns
He/Him
TGIF = That ghastly infuriating fuck.
Welcome to Friday peeps 😑
Friday office reaction
YZ3ZCrb.gif

Aurc

Thoha
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey all, I'm located in California. I'd like to think I keep a good pulse on the streets, and right now, the streets are telling me that, as of 48 minutes ago...

OP
OP
jkm23

jkm23

Piranha Plant
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey all, I'm located in California. I'd like to think I keep a good pulse on the streets, and right now, the streets are telling me that, as of 48 minutes ago...

R.53c5531a9cf56a368bd992730cd6f663

Don't speak evil's name before you have to..

OP
OP
jkm23

jkm23

Piranha Plant
Pronouns
He/Him
A co worker just signed off a phone call with "Happy Friday". Yes this immediately gave me the vapors.

IRL atm

tenor.gif

ermitron2

Koopa
Pronouns
He/Him
I was expecting long meetings today because a lot of project were finally delivered and need some closing reviews, but no, it's the first friday in like 3 months where I just got an email from the boss "going to be out of office all day, dm if urgent, you lock the office"

me right now:
uJBq45n.gif

OP
OP
jkm23

jkm23

Piranha Plant
Pronouns
He/Him
Bump bc it's, A) the day where I hop out of the fire that is the work week and into the Frying day, a Fry-day of you will and B) need to counteract the sudden "Friday" spirit of this board.

Friday sucks.

OP
OP
jkm23

jkm23

Piranha Plant
Pronouns
He/Him
The day of evil.

Why yes, I would like to spend nearly two hours chatting with support while we re both talking past each other to start my day.

OP
OP
jkm23

jkm23

Piranha Plant
Pronouns
He/Him
God this day sucks. I know it's Friday when I'm stressed and rushing around at work. Awful, just fucking awful. Boss even said the dreaded saying of the unholy one, "Happy Friday".... I told him that it was the kiss of death and so far it fucking has been.

OP
OP
jkm23

jkm23

Piranha Plant
Pronouns
He/Him
When you're trying to finish things up on the day of evil, you end up fucking up. I tell Google chrome to sign out a user then reset the browser, restart the browser and have the user log in. All of their shit was gone anyway.

Nothing like a nasty taste in your mouth to start the weekend.

OP
OP
jkm23

jkm23

Piranha Plant
Pronouns
He/Him
Have you thought that maybe it's not Fridays fault, it's your job that sucks?
I my job is mostly fine., I've been around and worked some places. It's a good enough gig. Just seems like it goes to heck on Friday and it seems like any kind of support and admin roles goes a bit heck on Friday. We even made a rule at one point to not change certain things on Fridays bc weird shit just kept happening. It's like a 'oh shit we gotta do this' thing hits everyone and this isn't the first place this seems to happen.

Top Bottom