• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club Is Wario A Libertarian?

Is Wario A Libertarian?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
My knowledge of lore is limited as I haven`t played any since GBA

He seems much more a fan of Crony Capitalism than a Libertarian.
Dude would be raiding the coffers getting multi-billon dollar back-door government contracts and paying 0% taxes through off-shore bank accounts with legalization that was purposely designed with him in mind (Thank you Wario Lobbyists).

Last edited:
Real life Wario would be elon musk kinda i guess. This is wht i still can't believe that snl skit was real.

Yes, its the opposite of our union plumber that likes red, and puts red star flags in front of castles

Yes

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F6097d7ee81957044af68d9ce%2FSNL%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

That might be the worst SNL skit I've ever seen, and I hate SNL in general, so that's saying something.
At least WarioWare Inc. makes a good product, even if Wario does exploit his friends and almost certainly evades his taxes by claiming to be a sovereign citizen.

After a lot of debate and looking at the lore, he comes off more as an egoist. Ancap might also be a better fit.

But egoist and libertarian are almost the same thing, no?

I'd say he does not care about politics, he just steals.

Libertarian/ancap/egoist/objectivist are all hovering around the same general values but with some differences. Egoism feels like the closest to Wario's actions and the values he displays.

Trust me we looked at the lore the last time this topic came up and probably overthought it too much lol

Back
Top Bottom