• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club Is Spamton G. Spamton the iconic new "Sans?" [DELTARUNE Chapter 2 Spoilers]

Hidden04

Like Like
Banned
Pronouns
He/Him
When Undertale released back in 2015, Sans almost instantly became a meme. Six years later, DELTARUNE Chapter 2 has released, and players met Spamton, and he became very popular on the internet.

Personally I think he became a meme because of his unusual sprite and his quirky dialogue. Also the song "BIG SHOT" is great.

Spamton_screenshot_shop.png

Nah, your old pal Spamton was [abandoned for the slime] living in a [goddamn garbage can]. But for [8 payments of $9.99] you to can have a chance to vecome a [Big Shot]

[BIG SHOT]

[BIIIIIG SHOOOOT]

I can't wait for Toby to get Jerma985 to officially portray him in a live-action ad or something.

lii64uog51q71.jpg

(seriously though. Jerma has actually done VO work for games before, so it'd be interesting to see him return to that.)

Spamton becoming the poster boy of Chapter 2 is so weird to me, I didn't really think much of his character on my playthrough. All the memes and art made me warm up to him though.

Spamton becoming the poster boy of Chapter 2 is so weird to me, I didn't really think much of his character on my playthrough. All the memes and art made me warm up to him though.
So you're saying... he was spammed until you liked him :)

Back
Top Bottom