• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Is Kirby a baby?

Is Kirby a baby?

• Total voters

Derachi

Fresh Eater
Founder
Pronouns
he/him
Is Kirby a baby? I think so. He is small and cannot talk. He loves to eat and is an agent of chaos. He shares almost all behavioral/physical properties of a baby. I think Kirby is a baby. What do you think?

Nah, he;s more like a eldritch abdomination, a surpreme entity from outer space that eats godlike creatures to lunch. Altough i gave to admit, his appearance is that of an infant. But im not sure if this is just masquerade or the true history of things...

From my limited understanding of Kirby lore, I believe Kirby is what happens when you give a relatively well behaved toddler Infinite power

baby-yoda-craze.jpg

This little bastard is 50 years old, and Kirby is only turning 30 this year.

Most assuredly baby.

dark matter / void termina / zero - 2 type creature
I'm not sure why but, but I'm more inclined to believe
that kirby is more developed/older than them for some reason, but who's really to say if reincarnation is in the mix

Depends on the lifespan of your average Kirby. He turns 30 this year, so if he has a human-like lifespan, no, no baby.

Yes, but kirby babies and human babies are not the same. Kirby is much more intelligent and smart.

Kirby understands everything he is doing, he just doesn't deem explaining itself to lower life forms like everyone he meets and the pathetic humans who observe him worthy of his time.

Kirby has all the attributes of a real baby: he's round and chubby, speaks baby talk, sucks people up and copies their abilities, beats the shit out of you if he doesn't like you.

Y'know, everything a baby does.

1. kirby am baby
2. he's not, and is actually capable of talking but it's rare that the games give him anything to say.
3. the anime is its own thing and doesn't have much to do with anything

"baby" describes a period of development, but Kirby exists independent from time

therefore, Kirby cannot be a baby

Don't quote me on this but isn't he just an underdeveloped hero? So technically he's a baby right?

People who can't see that Kirby is a baby probably wouldn't have a problem throwing baby Hitler off a cliff.

I'm not sure why but, but I'm more inclined to believe
that kirby is more developed/older than them for some reason, but who's really to say if reincarnation is in the mix
Is not so much that is more developed than them, from how I understood Star Allies, Void is the original form, like an egg, and if that egg is given birth surrounded by positive energy it becomes a Kirby, but if its surrounded by negativity it becomes a Dark Matter/Zero or the most extreme version of it, the god of destruction Void Termina, dunno about reincarnation, but there is supposed to be a Void in every dimension, that will either have a Kirby or Dark Matter born from it

Looking up Kirby's age and I was reminded of this...

Kid_Kirby_artwork.png

Depending on your perspective this was either a prequel or the furthest game along in the Kirby lore.

Kirby is Kirby

You can tell the fake and real fans apart in this thread though, because nobody has brought up that Kirby owns a house yet.

hO5eTnY.png

They also rent an appartment in Epic Yarn!

IRjyoxg.png

Could a baby possibibly be a responsible homeowner? Don't think so.

Kirby is Kirby

You can tell the fake and real fans apart in this thread though, because nobody has brought up that Kirby owns a house yet.

hO5eTnY.png

They also rent an appartment in Epic Yarn!

IRjyoxg.png

Could a baby possibibly be a responsible homeowner? Don't think so.
In Animal Crossing there are several Baby villagers, they own houses.

Back
Top Bottom