• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Fun Club Is Baby the best videogame baby ever?

Gartooth

Universal Madness
Founder
Pronouns
He/him
EEXdPOKXoAITxyt.png

I had an epiphany when playing Super Monkey Ball today. This, *THIS* here is the peak of videogame babies.

Let's go over the facts that make this true.
1. A simple name. You know it's a Baby, no need to complicate it.
2. Has a cute voice and is not annoying squeals like Baby Chris Pratt from Yoshi's Island.
3. Comes from the future so you know this is a special baby.
4. Perfect game fit. You protect a monkey in a ball so protecting a baby in a ball isn't a stretch.

Please put forward any babies that could possibly top this, but I do not believe such a contender exists.

I have used Baby since the first one on GameCube. I can confirm, Baby is the best baby, no contest.

Wrong SEGA baby, the correct answer is actually Haruto.

The baby Metroid for it's role in Metroid Samus Returns and Super Metroid is my favorite baby in gaming.

I realize if Baby is from the future...and it's been 20 years since Baby appeared in the past...

I guess the monkeys are ageless inside the balls.

Obviously it’s Malo from Twilight Princess, who even built a business with a hypnotizing theme

Yeah I'm also going to have to say the baby is a better baby

It saved Samus from two ruthless space pirates, that's more than most babies can pull off

Probably one of the best babies period.

Back
Top Bottom