• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion I think it is absolutely critical that you all know that FamiBoards has signatures

There are hard limits in place for size, number of characters, number of images, lines, etc. Right now I think staff is just trusting people not to go overboard, but if they try, the software will stop them.
Nice, it has already been thought-out.

I hardly ever do signatures anymore on forums. Maybe I can change that, though.... Love this PSA though! I agree signatures are a really big staple of forums.

Guess not on mobile? 👀 thought it was a joke like reddit gold or something haha.

yes, obviously

look upon this thread and suppose again that it isn't critical
*sigh* Signatures just remind me of my days on the NSider forums and that particular moment in time is probably best left in the past for me.

Do you have any idea how many hours I spent roleplaying as an edgy Sonic OC on that site? Do you?

if someone makes me a cool Sonic signature I'd probably wear it

*sigh* Signatures just remind me of my days on the NSider forums and that particular moment in time is probably best left in the past for me.

Do you have any idea how many hours I spent roleplaying as an edgy Sonic OC on that site? Do you?

if someone makes me a cool Sonic signature I'd probably wear it
If you want one, happy to oblige.

There really should be a slight boost in terms of max image resolution. The text on mine is currently unreadable due to how small it was set to!

It also doesn't seem to be shrunken in DMs, for some reason?
4d1DbtC.png

Signatures are good, but I think I like the custom titles even more. It's nice that everybody gets them, instead of a select few for no apparent reason.

Thanks op! I completely overlooked it but I have one now!

Back
Top Bottom