• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Have you tried the Paqui One Chip Challenge?

TaySan

Cappy
Pronouns
He/Him

I tried it today on an empty stomach and it wasn't that hot, but the stomach pain was unbearable. :(( lasted for two hours before drinking 2 glasses of milk. Not doing that again.

I did it two weeks ago. I made sure to eat the chip on a full stomach because all the horror stories I’ve read involved eating the chip on an empty stomach.

It was definitely fucking HOT. The hottest thing I’ve ever had for sure. But I wouldn’t say it was unbearable. I lasted five minutes before digging into the vanilla ice cream I brought in preparation. I didn’t experience any stomach pains or discomfort. I found the experience to be pretty fun and would have no problem doing it again. The buddy that I did it with had a harder time than I did and swears he’ll never do anything like it again.

I’m actually going to do it again in a few weeks. My brother said he’d like to try it so I’m gonna do it with him. Hopefully hubris won’t be my downfall!

...okay fine, I'll watch the video. I'm a sucker for "people eating hot stuff" genre.

I really want to do this but I don't understand where to buy it.

I am going to have to do this one day. I'm a big spicelord - I grow my own peppers that currently include Poblalnos, Hot Burritos, Thai Chilis, Italian Long Hots, Habaneros, and Trinidad Scorpions. If I do, I'll post a video of my fame or shame in this thread.

I just got done reading the Era version of this thread, was laughing particularly hard at even instance of someone describing themselves shitting fire.

I only like spice with flavor, but I do enjoy spicy food. I am particularly fond of mango habanero (and habaneros in general, it's a tasty pepper that's also hot as hell). That said, I try to dial it back when I can nowadays due to GI issues and acid reflux, all that good stuff. If I ate one of these death chips I'm pretty sure I would actually, literally die, so no thanks.

I did it last year and really wish they had them in stores this year around here because I would want to do it again. It’s a fun experience. One of my friends last year had a really bad reaction though and I thought she was about to die. She looked like she was melting

I'm ok with very spicy stuff, but I probably wouldn't try this tbh, something tells me this is more about the gimmick and less about making something that tastes good. I suspect actual taste was an afterthought if they tried to make it good at all lol

I'm ok with very spicy stuff, but I probably wouldn't try this tbh, something tells me this is more about the gimmick and less about making something that tastes good. I suspect actual taste was an afterthought if they tried to make it good at all lol
The chip tastes terrible. lol Definitely don't buy it for the flavor.

I just got done reading the Era version of this thread, was laughing particularly hard at even instance of someone describing themselves shitting fire.

I only like spice with flavor, but I do enjoy spicy food. I am particularly fond of mango habanero (and habaneros in general, it's a tasty pepper that's also hot as hell). That said, I try to dial it back when I can nowadays due to GI issues and acid reflux, all that good stuff. If I ate one of these death chips I'm pretty sure I would actually, literally die, so no thanks.
My new favorite habanero combo is peach habanero. I bought a bottle from a local orchard during peach season this Summer and it was one of my all-time favorite habanero sauces. I plan on making some myself as soon as my habanero crop is ready(hopefully next week).

Sorry to break etiquette and double post, but I did it today. Delivering as promised. I blame @TaySan for all of my bad life choices.

When you tap out that early you might not get to experience the wonderful ear burning sensations!

Haha great job though, the chip is no joke.

It can't be worse than that extreme hot chocolate with the heart attack warning for ppl with weaker hearts or heart conditions. Wich me and my sister and her ex tried haha she ordered it from another country forgot the name tho. It's been a few years.

That had my mouth on fire for quite a bit. Not even milk or water helped.

I eat their ghost pepper chips all the time and I love them, so maybe I should give this a shot!

Back
Top Bottom