• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Happy Friday Fami!

Lozjam

Don't Forget Me
Pronouns
He/Him
I hope you all have an amazing Friday today. Here's to many more amazing Fridays you all

:)

Boss: "Bad news everybody! Workers messed up the optic fiber in the building and there is no internet. You'll have to work from home"
Me: "Ok, gotta do what we gota do".

Also me:
RCwyAzv.gif

Happy Friday
Happy Friday Fami!

It's been a tough week, I have been off and on sick through the week. But we finally made it through!

I am very fortunate though, I managed to snag Taylor Swift Tickets for an anniversary present for my wife. I am now the greatest husband ever.

I have a very busy weekend, but I am going to cap off the friday with a very well deserved Ribeye steak.

Back
Top Bottom