• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Happy 100th Thread!

1upmuffin

Sand Pounder
Community Liaison
I just wanted to say this community has been great so far, here's to 100 more threads!!! Everyone here has been so kind. I've enjoyed speaking to y'all on here, on Discord, and on your Famiboards profile walls. Thank you mods/founders for getting this site up and running so quickly, it looks great already.

Share your favorite Famiboard memories and posts so far :)

My favorite post is this one. I think it's the start of something beautiful.

my favorite memory is turning off signatures

crazy how fast this forum has been moving. i knew it was gonna be a great place to be in considering the people that came over but i kinda expected it to be slow at least in the beginning. but there's already so many great threads and discussions going on.

my favorite memory is turning off signatures

crazy how fast this forum has been moving. i knew it was gonna be a great place to be in considering the people that came over but i kinda expected it to be slow at least in the beginning. but there's already so many great threads and discussions going on.

Can’t believe anyone would dislike signatures :eek: , I love having more ways to express myself.

i-like-it-i-like-that.gif

thor-another.gif

Back
Top Bottom