• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Halloween costumes for a baby

Red Monster

Mr. Noodle
Founder
Pronouns
He/Him
We've got a seven month-old son who will be experiencing his first Halloween! And we're not sure what to dress him up as. What do the fine folks of Famiboards have to say? What did you dress your baby up as for their first Halloween? Was it cute? Scary? Funny? We're open to suggestions!

My 4 month old will be a mouse. We're doing a whole Cinderella theme, my 3 year old will be Cinderella, I'm gus gus, my wife is the fairy god mother.

There are some super cute baby costumes out there.

Expect to see an army of grogu’s this year
At least it's better than The Great Baby Groot Invasion of 2017
guardians-of-the-galaxy-groot-toddler-costume.jpg

Still considered to be one of the most terrifying armies ever produced to this day.

Back
Top Bottom