• So how about that Nintendo Direct? WestEgg, Irene, VolcanicDynamo, and Special Guest Aurc give our thoughts on the June Direct, including a deep look at the Metroid Prime 4 reveal! Check it out here!

StarTopic Genshin Impact |ST| Ver. 4.7: That's Dain over there.(New Natlan teaser revealing the Pyro Archon and Full cast released!)

Current rumors for 4.8 banners are
1st phase Navia and Nilou
2nd phase Emilie and Yelan.

If true should be good for me. I want both Navia and Nilou. I Have a guaranteed 5* which I will use on Navia. Nilou I should be able to get her easily with the primos from this patch. after that I'll save until the next Zhongli rerun and then Pyro Archon.

Current rumors for 4.8 banners are
1st phase Navia and Nilou
2nd phase Emilie and Yelan.

If true should be good for me. I want both Navia and Nilou. I Have a guaranteed 5* which I will use on Navia. Nilou I should be able to get her easily with the primos from this patch. after that I'll save until the next Zhongli rerun and then Pyro Archon.

Yelan is finally rerunning again...

I have been saving for her weapon for so long now.

Yelan is finally rerunning again...

I have been saving for her weapon for so long now.
I want to get her C1 (tried during 4.0) but there are still too may characters I want + Pyro archon coming soon. So I'll have to wait for when she returns in the Chronicled wish.

Went back to the navia artifact domain since I realized She had like 65% CRate, so now starts the grind for a Good Circlet. But If I do get another CD Circlet with Cr I should be fine, since my current one doesn't have it in the substats

Won the 50/50 on Sigewinne, and got her C1 a couple wishes later! Third time this year that happened to me (Nahida and Chiori were the others)

artist: ment
Source
GQ_rxmAacAA2apm

So far this is what I got for a future Navia Rerun. Just need a better CDMG circlet with CRate substat and I'm done
GRWXnEva0AAMvsm

Special Program coming this Friday. We should also get another, better look at Natlan at the end of the livestream

New 4.8 QoL updates
Short version of the big changes
  • You can now stack encounter points, so no need to limit exploration or the rewards you claim (points will be reset each X.0 update)
  • Bosses will respawn after 10 seconds (you will still need to teleport away to respawn them)
  • Mondstat domains have been nerfed
  • You can now reread cutscene dialogue
  • You can hide the UI During cutscenes and gameplay

Last edited:
Livestream has started

CODES (COMPLETE)
YS2WHUHFNQ5M
5TJWHDHX7R59
PTKXYUGW7R6D

Last edited:
Better look at the new Natlan Characters
natlan-character-frontal-views-v0-vbdozbdpcpad1.png
natlan-character-frontal-views-v0-jgk3cs1scpad1.png

natlan-character-frontal-views-v0-lvl64m2vcpad1.png

Also someone already stiched togheter the brief glimpses of Natlan's map
IYLS1JG.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally got my PC fixed (it was a stupid error on my part) so I'm finally able to try the new Imaginarium Theatre.

I... don't really like it that much honestly. it is a good way to try any character you either don't have or ignored, but the limits kind-of ruin it. I wish it will become more objective focused because I've ignored most of the small objectives and still collected almost all rewards except the final 2.

Anyway, I got a decent build for Nilou ready too, With all the HP buffs I should reach 57000 HP, just need to level up the Sword for more EM.
I'm still looking for a CDMG circlet with a CR substat for Navia, so until 4.8 releases, I'll focus on that
GR9aeCqW0AAs9dR

Only interested in Mavuika and Capitano for Natlan so far. Maybe Xilonen, Chasca and Maulani if I like their personality. Everyone else is a skip for now.

Wow, the African inspired region sure looks like Ridley Scott got involved with the character design.

Back
Top Bottom