• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Future Nintendo Hardware & Technology Speculation & Discussion |ST| (Read the staff posts before commenting!)

I am not saying that drake was the pro, I am suggesting that the pro was canceled and the drake was always intended to be the successor. My assumption is that Nintendo planned to do a pro either 2020 or 2021 and then launch the new console late 2023 or early 2024. I don't believe the new console plans have in any way changed, just the pro never came out.
Pokémaniac means there was nothing to cancel because it never existed. Based on the breach, they were already deciding where to go next with nothing else.

If you wanted a switch designed to do “4K” switch games, here I’ll design a system for you:

512 Maxwell based CUDA cores, clocked to 460MHz portable and 921MHz docked
6GB LPDDR4X memory with 51GB/s, 128-bit
4 A72 cores running at 1.5-1.8GHz

This could be enough to offer what the PS4 Pro did to the PS4 games. And you know what res most of those games were.

And what technique it used at times for that…CBR anyone? 🙃

8nm node.

471GFLOPs portable, an uplift of over twice for most switch games. And 943GFLOPs docked, would have traded blows with XBox One GPU wise.

Reminder that the PS4 Pro was a 2.27x increase over the PS4. And some games managed to be 4K on that. Most didn’t, but for the market Nintendo operates in doesn’t matter since you need a 4K Tv anyway.

Games would have run notice smoother on this vs the base switch. Dynamic would be closer to pretty much locked. Faster loading, nicer images on both modes, etc.

I updated the CPU cores too, because A72 exists on that node :p, A57 doesn’t I think.

You don’t need Drake for that with the subject is switch games.
I know you are being sarcastic on some level... But definitely not 4k with that RAM, bandwidth and GPU clocks for existing 1080p. You mean 2k for existing games.

I know you are being sarcastic on some level... But definitely not 4k with that RAM, bandwidth and GPU clocks for existing 1080p. You mean 2k for existing games.
Who said I was being sarcastic?

I even used the PS4 Pro to make it more clear what this device will actually do. PS4 Pro only had 5.5GB of RAM(for games), not sure how 6GB is in question. Nor do I get your comment on the GPU clocks. That’s fine for switch games along with the shader count increase. The bandwidth would literally double and the bus interface will literally double here. PS4 pro barely got an increase to the memory bandwidth.

And again, I’ve said this to you multiple times before, 1080p is 2k.

It’s quite literally 1920x1080.

Last edited:
not sure if this is what you're getting at, but if the width and height double isn't that 4x the pixels?
If the width and height double, then yea it’s 4 times the pixels. But that’s not what I’m getting at.

2,073,600 = (1080x1920)x4 = 8,294,400
8,294,400 = 2160x3840

The bottom one is what the consumer 4K is, notice how 3840 is what’s called as 4k, when it isn’t actually at 4k? The top one is what people call 1080p, which is the consumer focused 2K.

This is opening a can of worms, but true 4K in the professional sense is not the same as 4K in the consumer TV sense. And true 1080p is like 2160x1080 but this does not follow the 16:9 aspect ratio. When in the AR for consumer TVs, it’s 1920x1080.

Anyway, with that out of the way, a switch game that is already FHD, will not become 2K with this increase, it’ll be above 2K. It always was at FHD. Mario Kart would be above 1080p, unless they literally don’t use the extra performance to go above FHD.

1080p is also called FHD, and “4K” is also called UHD.

I am not saying that drake was the pro, I am suggesting that the pro was canceled and the drake was always intended to be the successor. My assumption is that Nintendo planned to do a pro either 2020 or 2021 and then launch the new console late 2023 or early 2024. I don't believe the new console plans have in any way changed, just the pro never came out.
Pokémaniac means there was nothing to cancel because it never existed. Based on the breach, they were already deciding where to go next with nothing else.

If it weren't for the fact that the OLED has a smaller heatpipe and fan, I'd say there's a strong argument to be made for the theory that the OLED model was originally meant to be a pro revision that simply upped the clocks. Such a revision likely wouldn't appear in the hacked data because it'd be the same chip.

Personally, I don't believe it myself for a myriad of reasons (streamlined cooling, anger from V2 owners who want to use 'Pro Mode' OR anger from V1 owners who don't understand why they can't use it, a few others I thought of while writing the above and then forgot), but I can understand why someone might. Of course it wouldn't be 4k, just maxing out existing target resolutions and framerates, but that along with the hardware improvements would make OLED very clearly the Switch's parallel to the New 3DS. As it is it's more like the GBA SP.

The chip shortage wouldn't affect that any more than it has the OLED, though, so. . . I guess I'm just hijacking your conversation to put out a theory I don't even believe in. Sorry!

To take my mind off the supreme court absurdity (and it's not only RvW), I looked at Nintendo's shareholder disclosures (source) for clues to the next Switch model's production and release window. Below is the unconsolidated inventory data from the Switch era (FY03/18 to FY03/22), and I highlighted the outlying numbers for further discussion:

qMCUB4C.png

• The finished goods at the end of 03/2018 was high because of the 3DS stock.
  • At the end of 03/2019, the raw materials and work in progress were both elevated, possibly to ramp up the early product of Lite and v2 Switch. As you may recall, the Lite backplate was leaked in 04/2019.
  • Due to COVID factory shutdown, the finished goods and work in progress at the end of 03/2020 were both at the lowest levels.
  • The strong demands stemmed from shelter-in-place resulted in a low finished goods (stock turning over quickly) and high work in progress (mass production to meet demands) at the end of 03/2021.
  • Things are getting interesting this year. As one'd notice immediately, Nintendo is stockpiling raw materials for no apparent reason, while the finished goods and work in progress remain stable.
  • The money tied up in the raw materials is about twice as much as in 03/2019, back when Nintendo was ramping up the Lite and v2 production. Are they preparing to start manufacturing a new model that would cost much more than the Lite and v2? (Yes, there's inflation going on, but that alone doesn't explain the 2x increase.)
  • Note that the work in progress level is not elevated. It seems to indicate that at least at the end of 03/2022, the production of this new model had not been commenced.
Tl;dr, at the end of 03/2022, Nintendo's raw material inventory was at the highest level since the Switch was introduced. The previous peak (03/2019) was for the Lite and v2 production. If this is a precursor of the next Switch model, the work in progress inventory level suggests that the manufacturing of said model had not yet begun by March.

Disclaimer: I'm not a financial analyst. Vash and other experts probably can shed more light on this.

EDIT: The data above is for the unconsolidated inventories. See my updated post here for the consolidated inventories. I also discussed the relatively insignificant impact of the new ASBJ accounting standard here.

Last edited:
In the debate on whether Nintendo will sell Drake at a loss, I’d like to point out Nintendo has stated that they’re trying to open new sources of income. Ex: Nintendo World theme park and the upcoming Mario movie. Depending how those do I’d be interested to see how they expand the rest of their IPs in media. Hopefully this lessens the blow in case they have to sell Drake at a loss, due to the hardware being so advanced or because of inflation.

I don't think Nintendo needs to sell drake at a loss to make a reasonable (AKA $400) price.
They're making a huge profit margin now and outside of the GPU, CPU and RAM they don't really need to change that much. I'm pretty sure they can find a way to make that work at 400.

If it weren't for the fact that the OLED has a smaller heatpipe and fan, I'd say there's a strong argument to be made for the theory that the OLED model was originally meant to be a pro revision that simply upped the clocks. Such a revision likely wouldn't appear in the hacked data because it'd be the same chip.

Personally, I don't believe it myself for a myriad of reasons (streamlined cooling, anger from V2 owners who want to use 'Pro Mode' OR anger from V1 owners who don't understand why they can't use it, a few others I thought of while writing the above and then forgot), but I can understand why someone might. Of course it wouldn't be 4k, just maxing out existing target resolutions and framerates, but that along with the hardware improvements would make OLED very clearly the Switch's parallel to the New 3DS. As it is it's more like the GBA SP.

The chip shortage wouldn't affect that any more than it has the OLED, though, so. . . I guess I'm just hijacking your conversation to put out a theory I don't even believe in. Sorry!
I think there's a much stronger case to be made that the red box Switch was a "failed Pro" than the OLED, and even that is based on mostly on speculation.

Who said I was being sarcastic?

I even used the PS4 Pro to make it more clear what this device will actually do. PS4 Pro only had 5.5GB of RAM(for games), not sure how 6GB is in question. Nor do I get your comment on the GPU clocks. That’s fine for switch games along with the shader count increase. The bandwidth would literally double and the bus interface will literally double here. PS4 pro barely got an increase to the memory bandwidth.

And again, I’ve said this to you multiple times before, 1080p is 2k.

It’s quite literally 1920x1080.
The sarcasm because you put 4k in quotation marks, and you are pretty emotive.. Wasn't sure if you meant true 4k or less. But it's clear now.

I think it's just semantics here. Your "4k" is 1440p. When I think about 2k, I mean 2x as many pixels as full HD/1080p, or something like 2560 x1440p.

Last edited:
The sarcasm because you put 4k in quotarion marks. Wasn't sure if you meant true 4k or less. But it's clear now
4K in the way the PS4 Pro did 4K and other times used techniques to resolve a 4K image. CBR was mentioned.
You know what I mean by 2k. Not full HD.
2560 x 1440p.

I think it's just semantics here. Your "4k" is 1440p. When I think about 2k, that's what I mean. 1440p.
This isn’t semantics, this is literally just wrong 😭

The sarcasm because you put 4k in quotation marks, and you are pretty emotive.. Wasn't sure if you meant true 4k or less. But it's clear now.

I think it's just semantics here. Your "4k" is 1440p. When I think about 2k, I mean 2x as many pixels as full HD/1080p, or something like 2560 x1440p.
If 3840x2160 has to be 4k, then 1920x1080 is 2k. Neither of those things should be called that, but TV manufacturers have spoken.

My assumption is that there was a pro planned, but it was scrapped due to the chip shortage and continued high sales of the base model from post covid demand. And now people are wrongly assuming Drake is the pro, when it was canceled and Drake is the new console.
I agree on the possibility of your theory, and have said before that Drake might not equal the Pro. But I find the idea that the Pro was cancelled pretty implausible.

There is no existing Nvidia SOC that fits the bill to be a Pro, so it would have to be custom. To do that, and to meet the expected release window and feature set, the production of a new custom SOC would have to be riding the rails with Drive. Drive isn't delayed or having problems being made.

Sales of the existing switch have been good, but we're talking about a cancellation in the last 9 months. Nintendo released a financials report showing a 20% drop in Switch sales. That's not "Sales so good we don't need a new SKU numbers." The 2020 sales spike represents, what, 15 million more units than expected? Surely they intended more lifetime sales than that for a new SKU? There is no indication that in the last 9 months Nintendo has seen such whopper demand that exceeds the anticipated sales of a new SKU.

The best argument I could see that the chip shortage makes the Pro a bad idea would be if Nintendo simply couldn't source enough parts that all SKUs shared - like bluetooth controllers - and that demand is so high that Nintendo will sell every device made immediately. In which case they might not make any more sales off a new SKU.

But even then they'd see increased software sales - especially since there were apparently Pro Enhanced games in development, all of which would be cancelled or at least have their Pro ports cut. Meaning that also porting teams being let go at multiple game studios resulting in a chunk of devs who no longer have a day to day job with Nintendo looking over their shoulder. No to mention any contracted production capacity being quietly dropped or loudly retooled.

But there have been no leaks indicating that the Pro was cancelled, and we're still outside the expected release window. With no leaks indicating a change, and no clear rationale for a change, I assume no change. Even if Drake isn't a Pro, that doesn't mean the Pro was cancelled.

If they wanted to make a higher clock profile on the tx1, they could have dones so in 2019 with Mariko. A home console only, woudnt have been necesary to acheive that.

Right, for sure.

I’m just saying that whatever better hardware/faster model Nintendo releases, it will be just another option. Not a replacement. They will still target all profiles.

They feel the current switch ecosystem can last unusually long because of the nature of the hardware and how successful it is.

I don’t see them attempting a gen breaking type model for another 4 years or so.

Just curious, from what you said, do you think Drake(with all we know about it) would play exactly the same role as the Xbox One X and the PS4 Pro?

More like n3ds, but yea.

Unlike the One X and Pro, is that they aren’t going to dictate that 3rd party can’t make exclusives to the new model.

As far as Nintendo development decision, I can see them putting out some unique niche type titles and certain remakes that utilize the hardware in way older hardware simply can’t do (not many things would fit this to be honest) so more like the n3ds or DSi

Nintendo is absolutely not going to tell their userbase they have to pay $500 for a new model to play the new big AAA Mario switch game. They always saw switch as a family of devices with models appealing to different game styles for the same games…not designed to split game development

I agree on the possibility of your theory, and have said before that Drake might not equal the Pro. But I find the idea that the Pro was cancelled pretty implausible.

There is no existing Nvidia SOC that fits the bill to be a Pro, so it would have to be custom. To do that, and to meet the expected release window and feature set, the production of a new custom SOC would have to be riding the rails with Drive. Drive isn't delayed or having problems being made.

Sales of the existing switch have been good, but we're talking about a cancellation in the last 9 months. Nintendo released a financials report showing a 20% drop in Switch sales. That's not "Sales so good we don't need a new SKU numbers." The 2020 sales spike represents, what, 15 million more units than expected? Surely they intended more lifetime sales than that for a new SKU? There is no indication that in the last 9 months Nintendo has seen such whopper demand that exceeds the anticipated sales of a new SKU.

The best argument I could see that the chip shortage makes the Pro a bad idea would be if Nintendo simply couldn't source enough parts that all SKUs shared - like bluetooth controllers - and that demand is so high that Nintendo will sell every device made immediately. In which case they might not make any more sales off a new SKU.

But even then they'd see increased software sales - especially since there were apparently Pro Enhanced games in development, all of which would be cancelled or at least have their Pro ports cut. Meaning that also porting teams being let go at multiple game studios resulting in a chunk of devs who no longer have a day to day job with Nintendo looking over their shoulder. No to mention any contracted production capacity being quietly dropped or loudly retooled.

But there have been no leaks indicating that the Pro was cancelled, and we're still outside the expected release window. With no leaks indicating a change, and no clear rationale for a change, I assume no change. Even if Drake isn't a Pro, that doesn't mean the Pro was cancelled.
The best candidate for a chip for a "Switch Pro" was always Mariko itself, but Nintendo decided to just go all in on battery life instead. Had they decided to go forward with that, we'd probably have gotten it instead of the unnamed 2019 revision to the hybrid. Whether or not Switch OLED would have still happened in that hypothetical is unclear, since, if this actually was a thing Nintendo was working on, some of the ideas for it likely were reused for that system.

If true, this "Switch Pro" obviously wasn't cancelled for any pandemic-related reasons, since it would have happened before that, but probably because Nintendo was unsatisfied with it for some reason.

And basically what Sony and Ms is doing.

MS even more than Sony.

No…MS stopped manufacturing all previous models even BEFORE the Series SX launched. Sony stopped manufacturing all previous models (except ps4 slim) BEFORE the ps5/DE launched.

The plan was to stop ps5 slim production all together a year after the ps5 launch. (They only decided to re start ps4 production for 2022 because of the ps5 stock issues)

So, it’s not the same as the iterative iPhone model.

MS and Sony have iterative hardware technically, but they don’t have the full iterative model philosophy yet.

They still made and sold various Xbox Ones and ps4 models during the lifespan of the One X and Pro….they aren’t doing that at all during the lifespan of the Series SX and ps5. They are diverting all their software and services to the new model.

Certainly, in 2022/2023 with the success and longevity left in the current Switch models, Nintendo will treat the Drake more like an iPhone 4s than like a ps5

For the record it would not.
I love the way so many people here speak as if their opinions on heavily debatable topics are facts.
Xavier came out in 2018. Using a die shrunk version in 2020 for a pro would have been not only reasonable, but common sense. Obviously they wouldn't have used the Orin since it didn't exist yet. It's also possible they could have just die shrunk the X1 again but if they weren't gonna do that Xavier would have made the most sense.

I love the way so many people here speak as if their opinions on heavily debatable topics are facts.
Pot meet kettle.
Xavier came out in 2018. Using a die shrunk version in 2020 for a pro would have been not only reasonable, but common sense. Obviously they wouldn't have used the Orin since it didn't exist yet. It's also possible they could have just die shrunk the X1 again but if they weren't gonna do that Xavier would have made the most sense.
No it would not.

Xavier is not whatsoever geared for video games, it’s geared for strictly automotive. It used the Volta architecture that is not meant for games. It has tensor cores of the first gen that are incredibly slow to make a feature like DLSS feasible and it has those inefficient custom ARM based cores in it.

If you’re going to expend so much R&D to customize that into a workable product for a video game console that facilitates the position of a Pro, you’re better off spending money to make an entirely new next gen product that is cheaper that is A) already based on using an existing gaming architecture, B) is plausible in a mobile form factor and C) the die size of such a chip is so massive that you wouldn’t have to go through one but perhaps 2 die shrinks to make it small enough to work in a portable console like the switch.

Now, let’s go back a couple steps, if I’m discussing this, and I’m telling you that it is not, there is a reason for that. I’m not saying this shit for fun.

Let’s go back even more steps, don’t you think that if Nintendo was planning to use that for a pro console in the year 2020, that we would’ve seen the API that is tailored for that? We’re seeing an API that is tailored for an ampere-based product, right?

Now the architecture in Xavier is different from the architecture in the Tegra X1, so logically you would need two different APIs. Now, let’s retrace it again even further and wider: Drake is listed under NVN2, and it has been listed there for a while, if there was an Xavier-based product for Nintendo that they commissioned for them to work with, do you honestly biebe they would label the API ‘2’ and not NVN3 for the Ampere based product?

Don’t you think that NVN2 would’ve referenced this Xavier-based API in the same way it references the original Tegra X1 API, NVN, in those files?

Since we’re gonna argue some common sense here, let’s look at it from an actual perspective of what common sense is.

“Debatable” lol

When I responded to your post, I said “for the record it would not“ to quell any possible speculation you may have on that as it would be wasting your time.

Interesting how the framerate of Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes is uncapped, while Age of Calamity, developed by the same studio is capped at 30fps.

The game is future proofed for Drake?

Interesting how the framerate of Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes is uncapped, while Age of Calamity, developed by the same studio is capped at 30fps.

No, please don’t do this. People have said the same about so many games over the years.

“Game is uncapped, probably for the pro”.
Cap arrives in the next patch.

Nobody would intentionally make something worse for the existing 100+ mullion install base, for the benefit of unreleased hardware. Then it’s better to patch the game, after the hardware arrives.

No, please don’t do this. People have said the same about so many games over the years.

“Game is uncapped, probably for the pro”.
Cap arrives in the next patch.

Nobody would intentionally make something worse for the existing 100+ mullion install base, for the benefit of unreleased hardware. Then it’s better to patch the game, after the hardware arrives.
I understand what you mean, but why not just set the framerate to 30fps just like their previous games as it would just be better on the current model?

To take my mind off the supreme court absurdity (and it's not only RvW), I looked at Nintendo's shareholder disclosures (source) for clues to the next Switch model's production and release window. Below is the unconsolidated inventory data from the Switch era (FY03/18 to FY03/22), and I highlighted the outlying numbers for further discussion:

qMCUB4C.png

• At the end of 03/2019, the raw materials and work in progress were both elevated, possibly to ramp up the early product of Lite and v2 Switch. As you may recall, the Lite backplate was leaked in 04/2019.
  • Due to COVID factory shutdown, the finished goods and work in progress at the end of 03/2020 were both at the lowest levels.
  • The strong demands stemmed from shelter-in-place resulted in a low finished goods (stock turning over quickly) and high work in progress (mass production to meet demands) at the end of 03/2021.
  • Things are getting interesting this year. As one'd notice immediately, Nintendo is stockpiling raw materials for no apparent reason, while the finished goods and work in progress remain stable.
  • The money tied up in the raw materials is about twice as much as in 03/2019, back when Nintendo was ramping up the Lite and v2 production. Are they preparing to start manufacturing a new model that would cost much more than the Lite and v2? (Yes, there's inflation going on, but that alone doesn't explain the 2x increase.)
  • Note that the work in progress level is not elevated. It seems to indicate that at least at the end of 03/2022, the production of this new model had not been commenced.
Tl;dr, at the end of 03/2022, Nintendo's raw material inventory was at the highest level since the Switch was introduced. The previous peak (03/2019) was for the Lite and v2 production. If this is a precursor of the next Switch model, the work in progress inventory level suggests that the manufacturing of said model had not yet begun by March.

Disclaimer: I'm not a financial analyst. Vash and other experts probably can shed more light on this.
This is an excellent observation IMO

qMCUB4C.png

on the 29th there is a shareholders' meeting, you could compare this data with the new ones that are going to be given

qMCUB4C.png

I'm no expert by no means, but couldn't this be related to the global stock issues of materials?
Maybe they want to stockpile as much as possible, in case things get even worse on the international market?

I'm no expert by no means, but couldn't this be related to the global stock issues of materials?
Maybe they want to stockpile as much as possible, in case things get even worse on the international market?
With rising inflation the cost of storing all of that would be getting extremely high, that's something they would want to avoid.

It might be possible that the whole semiconductor crunch thing is making it difficult for them to secure space at assembly factories, I'd sooner believe that than the idea that they're intentionally stockpiling raw materials just because of a global stock issue.

this is the same company that had Hyrule Warriors (or FEW) render at 1080p in handheld mode. probably just an oversight (or not since framepacing is far on the list of things devs give a shit about)

So, the direct this month is a mini/partner focused on thirds parties (but still with Nintendo presence’s).

Could it be, that the next big presentation, is Drake announcement? 🤔

Nate said the direct coming next week is a Mini Partner in the direct speculation thread minutes ago.
His exact post for clarity

It's a Direct Mini Partner. Doesn't mean Nintendo has no presence. Just means they are not the focus.

Something I said earlier was that if we don't start seeing 2023 fiscal year games announced soon then a new console next year starts to feel more likely. This is because if Nintendo is launching a new console next year then they would obviously have to save games to announce for that.
Now it looks like we're not even getting a summer general direct. Starting to get pretty suspicious.

on the 29th there is a shareholders' meeting, you could compare this data with the new ones that are going to be given
The 03/2022 data was from the shareholder disclosure that Nintendo released in advance of the shareholder meeting. It’s unlikely that any new data will be given in the meeting. However, maybe someone will ask them about the inventory level during the Q&A.
That’s certainly a possibility. Another would be, for whatever reason, their factories are backed up. No explanation was provided in the shareholder document, therefore we can only speculate.

Something I said earlier was that if we don't start seeing 2023 fiscal year games announced soon then a new console next year starts to feel more likely. This is because if Nintendo is launching a new console next year then they would obviously have to save games to announce for that.
Now it looks like we're not even getting a summer general direct. Starting to get pretty suspicious.
Summer goes on for a couple more months still. I'd be surprised if there was nothing else until a typical general Direct in September. Who knows, maybe they move that up a month or two and replace it with multiple game-specific Directs in Sept-Nov. All bets are off this year. Patterns Schmatterns.

Of course it will be. DLSS alone is a larger improvement over the switch than the PS5 was over the PS4, but the thing will be at least 6x stronger on top of that. Nintendo is effectively skipping a generation from what we've seen of the leaked hardware.
That's a bit much. Skipping a generation would be like "Slightly above PS5 in raw capabilities, able to run a lot of PS6 downports".

That's a bit much. Skipping a generation would be like "Slightly above PS5 in raw capabilities, able to run a lot of PS6 downports".
This is if you compare the switch itself to a PS4 which I don't. I compare it to the PS3, which it is much more similar to in power. This is essentially going from a beefier PS3 to a somewhat weaker PS5, when you would normally expect beefier ps3 to beefier ps4.

This is if you compare the switch itself to a PS4 which I don't. I compare it to the PS3, which it is much more similar to in power. This is essentially going from a beefier PS3 to a somewhat weaker PS5, when you would normally expect beefier ps3 to beefier ps4.

In power: yes. In gpu feature set it’s more like a ps4+. Which is why it’s better at running more modern engines.

Drake will probably be more like ps5+ in gpu feature set.

that would definitely be a game that would take advantage of a better hardware, tried Bayo 2 recently and was shocked to see how the game is both smooth and without framedrops. The resolution also doesn't seem to be set too low.
I honestly don't think "Look, this game you can buy on Switch 1 now you can play it better on Switch 2 too" is the kind of ad to build hype with a new console. They need some new games exclusive for Switch 2, even if there is a long crossgen period.

I think this is also very probable, the company I work for has stockpiled several years worth of materials in anticipation of extreme demand and shortage.

Please read this staff post before posting.

Furthermore, according to this follow-up post, all off-topic chat will be moderated.
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom