• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes demo out now + new "Awakened Rivals" trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to try this! Finally a Fire Emblem that has gameplay that I find engaging. Not a fan of turn-based.

Gonna download it right now. Excited to try it out, and interesting trailer

That’s great and I’m actually super interested in this game now lol. Funny how I’ve turned around from strikers and this over the last few weeks.

Glad to hear performance is notably improved from AoC!

They only need to remove the black box around the objective and it will be fine.
Eh everything could do with being scaled down to 75% imo, it looks very handheld-first right now

which... is better than being too small to read in handheld I guess. Just looks silly on a big TV.

Downloading right now.

As a big fan of both musou and FE, I'm not feeling about this. Worst part of Three Houses was the ugly character designs now I have to spend more time with those three doofuses.

Hopefully IntSys goes back to Hidari for the next game and never hires the Awakening-Fates-Three Houses character designer again.

Me seeing my favourite Three Houses girl confirmed to be in

910215457e2880d1a6927452653601eb0f652b48.pnj

I'll try the demo, but I still want to play through Edelgard's path AND I still have the first FE Warriors game in the backlog lol

Playing up to 4 chapters of each route sounds super generous for a demo!

Oh my god ya'll don't know how excited I am for this game!!!

I was kind of worried about not having enough time between this and Xenoblade 3, so the progress being carried over is really nice.
Looks like the Japanese Boxart for the special edition of Three Houses.

I’m hyped. Guess Orochi warriors 4 is getting shelved early. Byleth first for me. Never did wind up playing or watching too deep into a houses playthrough

Alright let's go!

I'll probably try each house in the demo but I'm thinking I'll stick with the Blue Lions for my first playthrough. I got pretty attached to that crew in Houses

Still haven't actually done Edelgard's route in Houses but I know enough about it from the infamous Three Houses Lord Debates (TM) and I recruited enough of the Black Eagles in other routes that I'm fairly familiar with that cast in case I do decide to give that a go instead

Probably going to start Lions for the main game, but I think I'll play through all 3 routes on the demo

3 trailers and I still can’t grasp what the story is supposed to be about. Just that Byleth and the MC are fighting and everyone else is roped in for… reasons

Is that Byleth talking?

What's wrong with Shez?
saw this shit and was like, "homie's drip game clocked out for the day". wack-ass dracula collar, haircut and glowing eyes out of some middle schooler's emo phase art diary, the day-glo ourple that he cleared off the shelf from walmart

shit ain't happening

IcQEuQE.png

I'll get to this in time but I plan with starting with the one true path.

Black Eagle gang rise up.

Also 12 chapters in the demo makes me wonder if were getting like 100 in the full game
Well presumably there's probably overlap between chapters on different routes, much like with Three Houses

Do we know how many stages there are per chapter? If it's just 1 main stage then I could see us hitting around 60-90) between all routes (20-30 per route)

Any handheld impressions?
I think it's native res ?? definitely an improvement after AoC. I just played the first map but it's not as open as AoC and it seems to have way less ennemies on the battlefield ? At least the game looks great and framerate is solid

3 trailers and I still can’t grasp what the story is supposed to be about. Just that Byleth and the MC are fighting and everyone else is roped in for… reasons

Is that Byleth talking?
Well there are 3 separate storylines which are different timelines determined by who you joined with

Also Edelgard then Demitri then Claude for me

I think it's native res ?? definitely an improvement after AoC. I just played the first map but it's not as open as AoC and it seems to have way less ennemies on the battlefield ? At least the game looks great and framerate is solid
Music to my ears. Thank you!

That alone makes me excited for the next mainline game, KT/Gust and IS are a good match up.

Oh shit, I only played for ~30-45 mins and against my own better judgement when looking at the release schedule for late June and July, I might not be able to resist getting this day one after all.

Damn it.

you think you'll finish this game before XC3???
I'm gonna try, don't know how feasible it'll be though, as I usually take my time going through games (even the warrior games). My Three Houses play through went by super quick despite stopping to check everything again and again. Either way, I'm set for the next few months.

Lovely music in that trailer. I'll give the demo a go, but the gameplay doesn't seem my cup of tea so I doubt I'll end up buying the game.

I have to say it's funny to see the reactions regarding the performance as it tell's me mostly people have only played HWAoC and not the rest of the warriors avaliable on switch, incluiding FEW which has the best perfomance (which makes sense as Zelda is more popular than the other warriors franchise). Considering all the games, AoC has the second worst performance on switch (it was the worst untill DW9 Empires came) but the rest of their releases have been decent and getting better optimization with the time (SW5 and this one being at the top)

Is that Byleth talking?
please don't tell me this has another koei tecmo trademark meaningless story lol

I can't take it after AoC

I have to say it's funny to see the reactions regarding the performance as it tell's me mostly people have only played HWAoC and not the rest of the warriors avaliable on switch, incluiding FEW which has the best perfomance (which makes sense as Zelda is more popular than the other warriors franchise). Considering all the games, AoC has the second worst performance on switch (it was the worst untill DW9 Empires came) but the rest of their releases have been decent and getting better optimization with the time (SW5 and this one being at the top)
Touken Ranbu musou on Switch is also running well overall from my experience. AoC definitely was more of an exception, not the rule, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom