• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes announced, launching June 24 (UPDATE: new "Leicester Alliance" trailer, see threadmarks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched any of those videos yet, but going by the portraits Petra's redesign looks amazing. The head accessory really adds a lot.

Petra is a queen now that head piece truly looks amazing on her game looks amazing just like age of calamity!

I won’t lie, I miss Ferdinand’s glorious post time skip mane but otherwise they’re all looking great.

Really torn on this, I don’t care about Musou games like at all, but on the other hand I’m a massive mark for Three Houses, and the Black Eagles crew in particular.

I'll choose all three or 4, or 5. However many routes there are lol
For me it really depends on how well it's paced on repeat playthroughs. Three Houses' monastery made repeat playthroughs a chore, so even though I did replay the game (which is a rarity for me) on the Golden Deer route, I still haven't gotten to either of Edelgard's routes. Hopefully this being an action-oriented game replays will be a lot smoother, but since it's also bringing back the monastery system, well....who knows

Why does one of Claude’s units look like Edelgard’s body double?

Also curious to see if they keep unit poaching in the routes(it is 3 separate stories and endings like houses)

A lot of flavour with the musou attacks. Really liked the paints with Ignatz and Marianne using Dorte.

Why does one of Claude’s units look like Edelgard’s body double?

Also curious to see if they keep unit poaching in the routes(it is 3 separate stories and endings like houses)
If you played the Black Eagles route and recruit her, she talks about it with Edelgard in their supports

They both were subjected to the same kinds of experiments, it's why their hair and eye color are the way they are.

If you played the Black Eagles route and recruit her, she talks about it with Edelgard in their supports

They both were subjected to the same kinds of experiments, it's why their hair and eye color are the way they are.
We’ll that has me curious for the greater context(I’m jumping in with 3 hopes, I stall out bad on srpgs)

Missed opp to give Raph a ballin' beard 🧔

Hearing the characters again instantly brought a smile.

Addition of voice acting to FE series has been such a boon, really magnified the likeability identifiability (mite not be a real word) of the cast.

website got updated, lots of interesting details in there https://www.nintendo.com/store/products/fire-emblem-warriors-three-hopes-switch/
Including route descriptions
Azure Gleam

Azure Gleam

Ally with Dimitri as he navigates a messy succession in the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus and fends off the encroaching Adrestian Empire.
Scarlet blaze

Scarlet Blaze​

Align with Edelgard as her army conquers areas of Fódlan to flush out dark forces and rebuild a more just society.
Golden Wildfire

Golden Wildfire​

Join with Claude to build a strong foundation as the Leicester Alliance fends off the Almyran army.

Field combat control sounds like the deepest I’ve seen in a warriors game in a long time
Sharpen your strategies in the heat of battle against hundreds of opponents.

Issue Commands

Issue commands to your army during the chaos of battle to achieve missions and objectives. Swap between characters on the fly to maximize your battle strategies.
Weapon Triangle

Plan ahead to create favorable combat. Carefully examine the map, consider your objectives, choose your allies, and equip them with the right weapons. Some will have advantages against specific foes, so deploy wisely.
Classes and crests

Classes can help inform your battle strategies. Leverage special attacks based on a character’s class to tip the balance in your favor.
Battalions

Hire battalions that fight alongside your characters to fortify their capabilities, or even shore up a tactical weakness.

I take it your list, like Claude, is upside down as it's the best house.
Claude’s personality from the bit I’ve been exposed to reminds me of a lot of annoying people in my life. Also the plan is Edelgard then Demitri

Love Claude himself. His house, though? Eeeh. They're veeery 50:50 for me, the other two houses are more interesting to me throughout/all around.

Love Claude himself. His house, though? Eeeh. They're veeery 50:50 for me, the other two houses are more interesting to me throughout/all around.
Yeah the Golden Deer is probably the weakest house all around. They have some standout members but feels like there's very little cohesive about them as a whole

Which kinda fits the (theme of the) Leicester Alliance itself as well, one might say, but which really doesn't make for the most enjoyable class, sadly.
Yeah they're definitely like that intentionally, but compared to the other two classes it makes them stand out, and not in a good way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom