• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Rumour Final Fantasy-related Remake/Remaster for all platforms teased (The Snitch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s just “advertisements” but is there a way we can not drop threads for these leaks?

Or at least obscure the leak so that it’s not the title itself?

All these leaks need to be contained to their own thread, not everyone wants to have EVERY SINGLE THING spoiled for them.
Yeah, honestly I agree. I and many others get a good amount of enjoyment from watching these presentation while not knowing most of the games ahead of time. I get that others think this is silly, but honestly a little empathy for others goes a long way.

If this is coming to Switch this year, then the Square lineup for Switch for next 6 months might look like this:

Live A Live (Nintendo published)
Front Mission 1st
Tactics Ogre Reborn
Diofield Chronicle
Romancing SaGa Minstrel Song
Life is Strange Remastered
Crisis Core FF7

I wanna say one thing: Good god...
I believe in Yoko Taro and that he will deliver another Voice of Cards chapter before december

Spoilers/leaks for game info/reveals ahead of time don't really bother me, but if it sours others' experience of the forum, then I think a discussion about leaks and how to go about covering them should be addressed, if it hasn't already.

I'm not joking leaks happen all the time
Yeah, and you don't have to put them in thread titles just because someone can't control themselves and show some thought for other people.

Must be nice to be so selfish that you can just do whatever you want without regards to other people.

Is that a joke? I come here on my break just to check things and the front page is a list of spoilers without any regard for people that don't want to see it.

It's ridiculous.
there's a moderation thread in the forum where you can take your suggestion to them.

It's just bad form spoiling stuff the day before it happens, just use the Spoiler tags - you wont lose any internet points by doing so.

Hopefully FF7R stops being PlayStation console exclusive. If it is, Square better be asking for a looooot of money for it. No way a third party publisher should make exclusive AAA games during this console shortage.

All these leaks need to be contained to their own thread, not everyone wants to have EVERY SINGLE THING spoiled for them.
Leaks can be put into their own threads in this forum, just that people should be careful about not putting spoilers themselves in titles. I started a leaks/spoiler thread on Install Base to keep that stuff out of sales discussion threads but Famiboards doesn't really have that issue.

I'm really glad I never revisited Crisis Core, like ever. I played CC fully the one time, around launch, and that's been it. The OST on the other hand, I bumped that shit for years. Sooo goood!!

A replay has long been overdue.

Leaning towards either a remaster of the original to the current gen of systems plus PC (EGS) or a FFVIIR getting ported to the remaining systems with an addition side story content for Zack. Which is why PS as well as EGS are there even though they have already the Remake and Intergrade

My very first PSP game and aside for the amazing visuals, I hate almost everything else, especially the writing and how some scenes in FF VII were redone and even some retconned quite hard (Sephiroth learning by himself who he is and taking days to read about Hojo’s experiments in the manor ? Here it’s just Genesis who goes full « Exposition Man » and voilà, it triggers Sephiroth and retcon the original game.

Massive spoiler for CC :
Like, com’on, that character death in FF VII was like 2 minutes maximum, with their dying word and all. In this game ? Between 8 to 15 minutes and even after taking a bullet at point blank in the brain, that character is still alive and have time to say their famous final words.

Can't imagine this is FF7R related when it's already on PC and PS (obviously). Definitely Crisis Core, game is honestly kinda mid but I'll replay it for the soundtrack and ending.

Cannot definitely not imagine FF7R running on Switch if it's not a cloud version so I'd rather they just wait for Switch 2 with that.

So if it is is crisis core what new features will they add i wonder as i am positive Square has not released a barebones port of a major franchise is years. the only one i can think of is 9 which is getting remake which would explain why it was barebones

So if it is is crisis core what new features will they add i wonder as i am positive Square has not released a barebones port of a major franchise is years. the only one i can think of is 9 which is getting remake which would explain why it was barebones
FF7 re-releases? I mean the ports of the original game on almost all platforms they could , this could be a similar scenario just an HD port with a couple of QoL stuff

FF7 re-releases? I mean the ports of the original game on almost all platforms they could , this could be a similar scenario just an HD port with a couple of QoL stuff
I mean like FF8 had updated Character models, Saga remakes are almost all full of new content and the two mana games had some updates too. the last 5 or so years they have done more than simple ports for almost all of their major ports.

Yeah it must be Crisis Core , considering that famous Japanese actor of Core have apparently do something on Social media dressed as his charachter from Core

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom