• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Rumour Final Fantasy-related Remake/Remaster for all platforms teased (The Snitch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either a port of Crisis Core or of Ever Crisis

Edit: did the original title say FF7R for switch?

You play as Zack in Crisis Core. A remaster of that strikes me as more in line with what SE might put on Switch.

Crisis Core maybe.

Or that mobile game.

FFVII remake on cloud could Also be. But that would suck. Maybe switch 2 can get it.

I understand that as FF VII Crisis Core remaster for all (?) platforms.

That would be a cool announcement.

And linesup with TO and FFT as there also likely based on their PSP counterparts. Hopefully they port later Dissidia titles.

Last edited:
Crisis Core has one of the greatest endings in all of gaming. Day one for a remake/remaster.

crisis core structure is very much catered to handheld play, although i didnt like the game very much

I feel like as much as I want to play FFVIIR on Switch, I'm better off at just playing the PS1 port because of Square's decisions.

I'm happy for everyone else excited for this, but with no context to the story I guess it's one more announcement I'll pass over while waiting for the next thing

This game was crazy hyped back then. It did live up to its promise though, its real time combat system was fun to mess with. And first time full 3D world of FF7 (Dirge of Cerberus doesn't count)

Also this person is practicalbrush12 2.0. I don't like things getting leaked so close to reveal.

Wait, is something Nintendo related happening tomorrow?
Third-party ports don’t always need to be revealed in a direct; there’s a FFVII stream tomorrow. Absolutely worth watching for fans of FFVII and FFVIIR.

Also, for some reason this was one of the only games without a digital release on psn

Not super familiar with Crisis Core, so that'd be neat.

I could honestly see FF VIIR Cloud happening on Switch, too.

I thought Guardians cloud ver. was okay, but Kingdom Hearts was unplayable.

damn good psp game
FVUqF-FXoAAzSaT
FVUqF-OWIAESS6z

Crisis Core remaster, Tactics Ogre Reborn, Tactics remaster (probably based on WoL) rumored.

Just need Dissidia and Atlus to drag their Persona 1 & 2 remakes off the platform and then I’ll have 0 reason to hang onto my PSP.

If this is coming to Switch this year, then the Square lineup for Switch for next 6 months might look like this:

Live A Live (Nintendo published)
Front Mission 1st
Tactics Ogre Reborn
Diofield Chronicle
Romancing SaGa Minstrel Song
Life is Strange Remastered
Crisis Core FF7

I wanna say one thing: Good god...

If this is coming to Switch this year, then the Square lineup for Switch for next 6 months might look like this:

Front Mission 1st
Tactics Ogre Reborn
Diofield Chronicle
Crisis Core FF7

I want DQ 🥺

I know it’s just “advertisements” but is there a way we can not drop threads for these leaks?

Or at least obscure the leak so that it’s not the title itself?

Front Mission 1st
Tactics Ogre Reborn
Diofield Chronicle
Crisis Core FF7

Yeah Square really stepped up their game, cool.

Still baffled by the Kingdom Hearts Cloud version though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom