• Hey Guest! As we are sure you are aware, Russia has invaded Ukraine. Check out our pinned thread in the Roost for resources on how to support Ukraine in their ongoing crisis. Let's show our solidarity with the Ukrainian people!

Rumour Final Fantasy-related Remake/Remaster for all platforms teased (The Snitch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrowa

Rattata
You play as Zack in Crisis Core. A remaster of that strikes me as more in line with what SE might put on Switch.

DecoReturns

Memento Mori
Founder
Crisis Core maybe.

Or that mobile game.

FFVII remake on cloud could Also be. But that would suck. Maybe switch 2 can get it.

LoneRanger

Bob-omb
Pronouns
He/Him
I understand that as FF VII Crisis Core remaster for all (?) platforms.

That would be a cool announcement.

And linesup with TO and FFT as there also likely based on their PSP counterparts. Hopefully they port later Dissidia titles.

Last edited:

Xaltmas

Bob-omb
Pronouns
He/Him
Crisis Core has one of the greatest endings in all of gaming. Day one for a remake/remaster.

Jarmusch

Tektite
Pronouns
he/him
crisis core structure is very much catered to handheld play, although i didnt like the game very much

Brofield

Famicomrade
Pronouns
He/Him/His
FamiGold
I feel like as much as I want to play FFVIIR on Switch, I'm better off at just playing the PS1 port because of Square's decisions.

I'm happy for everyone else excited for this, but with no context to the story I guess it's one more announcement I'll pass over while waiting for the next thing

9-Volt

Tingle
Pronouns
he/him
This game was crazy hyped back then. It did live up to its promise though, its real time combat system was fun to mess with. And first time full 3D world of FF7 (Dirge of Cerberus doesn't count)

Also this person is practicalbrush12 2.0. I don't like things getting leaked so close to reveal.

Shadow

Openly likes cuddles
This was that PSP game right? Currently playing the original FFVII, so might be something to get into.

Starphanluke

Bob-omb
Pronouns
He/Him
Not super familiar with Crisis Core, so that'd be neat.

I could honestly see FF VIIR Cloud happening on Switch, too.

I thought Guardians cloud ver. was okay, but Kingdom Hearts was unplayable.

necrolipe

Universo Nintendo Owner
Pronouns
he/him
This is Crisis Core and I doubt that is Cloud version for Switch

even FF VII having Cloud :p

sagadego20

Cappy
Pronouns
He/Him
damn good psp game
FVUqF-FXoAAzSaT
FVUqF-OWIAESS6z

shoptroll

Chain Chomp
Contributor
Pronouns
he/him
Crisis Core remaster, Tactics Ogre Reborn, Tactics remaster (probably based on WoL) rumored.

Just need Dissidia and Atlus to drag their Persona 1 & 2 remakes off the platform and then I’ll have 0 reason to hang onto my PSP.

9-Volt

Tingle
Pronouns
he/him
If this is coming to Switch this year, then the Square lineup for Switch for next 6 months might look like this:

Live A Live (Nintendo published)
Front Mission 1st
Tactics Ogre Reborn
Diofield Chronicle
Romancing SaGa Minstrel Song
Life is Strange Remastered
Crisis Core FF7

I wanna say one thing: Good god...

Blue Monty

Tingle
Pronouns
he/him
If this is coming to Switch this year, then the Square lineup for Switch for next 6 months might look like this:

Front Mission 1st
Tactics Ogre Reborn
Diofield Chronicle
Crisis Core FF7

I want DQ 🥺

karmitt

Like Like
Founder
Pronouns
He/Him
I know it’s just “advertisements” but is there a way we can not drop threads for these leaks?

Or at least obscure the leak so that it’s not the title itself?

BlueKing

Piranha Plant
All these leaks need to be contained to their own thread, not everyone wants to have EVERY SINGLE THING spoiled for them.

Sadist

Mad Titan
Founder
Pronouns
He/Him
FamiGold

Front Mission 1st
Tactics Ogre Reborn
Diofield Chronicle
Crisis Core FF7

Yeah Square really stepped up their game, cool.

Still baffled by the Kingdom Hearts Cloud version though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom