• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Favorite snack while gaming?

Mr_No_U

Garbage Galaxy Representative
Founder
Pronouns
He/Him
My personal favorite:

hoaO3xN.jpg

Reasons:
  • It's the best Pringles flavor, period.
  • Pairs well with most drinks.
  • Doesn't leave that much grease on your fingers compared to similar options.
  • It's relatively mess-free (in terms of crumbs) as long as you handle the can carefully.
  • You don't have to deal with a noisy bag.
Downsides:
  • It's probably not great for your health lol.
What about yours?

None, I only drink water or have a cold one. Never wanna get my controllers greasy with food.

Pocky. It's the closest you can get to a hands-free chocolate bar. I don't always keep it around, but it's reserved for movie nights and long cutscenes.

Generally I'll do my best to eat snacks that don't leave too many crumbs...but lord help me if/when I have a massive bag of sour blue raspberry gummies in front of me, I shovel them into my mouth without thinking of the consequences of stomach aches or sugar salt on the joysticks haha

Pretzels are a good gaming snack since they aren’t messy. I don’t eat when I game most of the time though.

I have a weakness for chips, but they are so greasy. Luckily I have a pouch of electronic wipes on my table at all times. On weekends my snack of choice is that I make myself sangria or margaritas if that counts as a snack? :p

Back
Top Bottom