• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Fauci: J&J Vaccine “Very Likely” Should Have Been 2 Doses From the Start

lemonfresh

#Team2024
Pronouns
He/Him
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/10/fauci-johnson-vaccine-two-doses-booster.html

Dr. Anthony Fauci said. But he also said that experts at the Food and Drug Administration have made clear the company should have come out with a two-dose vaccine to begin with. “I think that they should feel good about it because what the advisers to the FDA felt is that given the data that they saw, very likely this should have been a two dose vaccine to begin with,” Fauci said on ABC’s This Week.

From what I've been able to follow J&J specifically aimed to create a vaccine that was single dose as an alternative to the two doses. So suggests they've simply failed in this regard.

From what I've been able to follow J&J specifically aimed to create a vaccine that was single dose as an alternative to the two doses. So suggests they've simply failed in this regard.
Wasn't their single dose also less effective than the first dose of Pfizer and Moderna by itself? They tried...

In the end, they achieved sufficient protection to get certification for a single shot vaccine. So I do not see an issue with that so far, they had to take the same hurdles as the two shot vaccines.

Back
Top Bottom