• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Famiboards Marketplace: Buy/Sell/Trade |ST| Stop 'n' Swop

• Thread starter Deleted member 2
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2

Greetings Famiboards, and welcome to the one stop shop for buying, selling, and trading items with your fellow Famiboards members! A "Stop 'n' Swop", if you will.

While this forum—Rusty's Real Deals—is for exposing deals found around the web, this thread is meant for internal use by Famiboards members.

Some examples of what you might use this thread for:
  • offering up some of your dusty SNES games when you're clearing out space.
  • requesting a particular Wii U game you've been looking for.
  • posing a trade: my Minish Cap for Dopply's copy of Zelda: Wand of Gamelon? Maybe not.

Before participating in this thread, please read the rules below. It will be assumed you have read them, and the rules won't be taken lightly by the staff, so let's make this work best for everyone!

Terms of Service

By participating in this thread, you agree to the following:

1. You agree that you are at least 18 years old.

2. You understand that this thread is designed to facilitate free exchanges between users to sell, buy and trade goods.

3. You agree that our moderation and administration staff will NOT be held responsible if your transaction doesn't go smoothly. We strongly recommend using PayPal for securely transferring funds and to handle disputes.

4. Users who are found abusing the system will either be banned or have their privileges removed.

Rules

1. No Illegal Activity​

• Do not sell stolen goods.
  • Do not sell pirated goods. (Includes Game ROMS and devices loaded with ROMS)
  • Do not sell illegal products.
If we suspect any illegal activity, the member will be banned and the listing will be deleted.

2. Personal Information​

• Buyers and sellers should only exchange private information via private messages.
  • Don't publish your real name, shipping address, email address, or paypal information into your public listing.

3. Do NOT promote or link to off-site sales or auctions​

This thread is only intended for members of Famiboards to buy, sell, and trade within the community. Please do not link to any off-site sales or auctions. (e.g. Amazon, eBay, Yahoo!, Etsy, Storenvy, Shopify, etc, etc)

4. No lotteries, raffles, contests or sweepstakes​

This thread is specifically designed for buying, selling, and trading goods. Please do not post any lotteries, raffles, contests or sweepstakes in this thread.

5. Re-listing sales (Spamming won't be tolerated)​

There is a 50 post limit before posting a re-listing. You must wait 50 posts before you can post a re-listing. Spamming will not be tolerated by our staff. This post limit helps prevent the same listings from constantly spamming the thread.

6. No complaining about prices​

It's a free market, and sellers have the complete freedom to sell their goods at any amount. Do not guilt sellers over how they price their goods. Do not label sellers as "scalpers" and other derogatory terms.

7. Beta and Early Access keys must be clearly labeled.​

All listings must fully disclose what the keys are.
  • Beta Keys should be clearly labeled as Beta Keys. ("This is a Beta Key")
  • Early Access Keys should be clearly labeled as Early Access keys. ("This is an Early Access Key")

8. Pictures​

• There is a 3 Embedded Picture limit for all B/S/T listings. Additional pictures may be included as links within listing.
  • There is a size limit of 640x640 for embedded pictures. If you wish to post a larger picture, then simply provide a link to the larger picture.

1ADFC813-806C-40DB-A2C0-F7BDD3BA6F54.jpeg

I like the subtitle 😉

Guess I'll throw this out into the universe on a whim: Did anyone in the EU buy the Xenoblade Chronicles: Remaster Deluxe Edition and not particularly care for the vinyl record, perhaps willing to sell it to a Canadian? Already have my own weak NA Deluxe Edition of the game, that vinyl was literally the only thing I wanted from it lol

Very grateful for the thread. Money's tight, so I've been looking to sell some games, but I'd rather sell here on a message board than take to eBay or the likes.

I have WWHD and OoT3D, which I consider to be the superior versions, and I haven't touched it in years. I've been checking eBay, and $30 seems to be the average price, so I'll settle on it here.

p7RoZzq.png

Great idea.

If anyone has Kid Icarus Uprising AR cards I'm in the market. Looking to complete my NA and JP collections.

I didn’t even know this entire board existed. I always just go straight to Treehouse.

Anyhow, there’s a bunch of retro games and stuff that I’ll list later. For now, I have CIB used Life Is Strange True Colors (PS4), which I’d like to sell ($20 shipped in the US) or trade for Tales of Arise (PS4). I also have Dragon Quest XI S (Switch) and Pokémon Shield (Switch), each for $35 shipped or $60 for both.

Last edited:
I want to buy:

Playstation 2
Def Jam Fight For Ny (CIB)
Def Jam Vendetta (CIB)

Gamecube
Wario World (CIB)
Baten Kaitos Origins (CIB)
Ultimate Muscle: Legends vs New Generation (CIB)

Last edited:
WTB: Steam Deck Q1 Reservation/Order - either 256 or 512GB models. We can work out the finer details once a deal gets made.

Damn right, I'm shooting for the stars here. "Go big or go home"; "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take", etc, etc.

WTB:
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes CIB, NTSC.
Pokémon Legends Arceus Steelbook (not the game, just the case)

I'm trying to finish up my Metroid amiibo set. All I need is Smash Bros. Samus. Anyone have one still in box, in good condition? I have an extra Dark Samus I can trade, + money on top of that.

Trade or Selling for $12:
Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Month Membership Digital Code (NOT Trial. MSRP $30.00)

Purchased it from NEW Egg Black Friday Sale for $19.99, realized it does not work with my JP account even though it has a US address registered to it.
If you have previous trade or long posting history here, I`ll even give you the code before any payment is made, because I know how weary buying digital codes can be.

Last edited:
WTS: Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Double Pack- Digital Code - $80 PayPal G&S or $77 F&F

This is one code for both games that will be downloaded to your Switch so you can't split the games.

I was a PB +14/+3 on ResetEra with the same username

WTB: RTX 2060 (Super), RTX 3060, or RX 6600 with a GPU length limit of 200mm or less, with competitive pricing. Will pay via PayPal.

WTS: 1 month Xbox Game Pass for PC/ PC Game Pass - $10 USD Paypal.

Edit: GPU prices have dropped and was able to secure a good deal on a 3060. Please disregard post.

Last edited:
WTS/WTT
1 $60 Netflix Gift Card for $50 or a $50 Nintendo Gift Card
1 $60 Netflix Gift Card for $50 or a $50 Nintendo gift card.

WTS/WTT
1 X: Beyond the Frontier (Steam Key via Humble) for $1 USD
1 X: Tension (Steam Key via Humble) for $1 USD
1 X2: The Threat (Steam Key via Humble) for $1 USD
1 X3: Terran Conflict (Steam Key via Humble) for $4.50 USD
1 X3: Albion Prelude (Steam Key via Humble) for $2.50 USD
1 X Rebirth (Steam Key via Humble) for $11.50 USD
1 X Rebirth: The Teladi Outpost DLC (Steam Key via Humble) for $3.50 USD

or

all of the above for a Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass (eShop code)

Great thread friends! I've only ever had positive experiences with these things, cheers all.

WTS:
Resident Evil 5 eShop download code from the Switch triple pack release / sold
Resident Evil 6 eShop download code from the Switch triple pack release /
sold

Positive feedback for bloopland33, prompt and communicative!

Last edited:
ooo, I've been looking to sell a few things but haven't gotten the motivation to do ebay. I'd love to sell them here a bit cheaper for anyone who may be interested!

WTS-
GPD Win 2 (we can talk about specific price but I was thinking around $350)

NEO GEO POCKET STUFF

Neo Geo Pocket Color (gray US model$115)

NEO GEO POCKET COLOR GAMES--
Sonic Pocket Adventure (just the game, $30)
Mega Man Battle & Fighters (COMPLETE, box in decent condition, game/neo geo manual, game itself-- this one goes for a crap ton online so I'd probably go $270 or higher, but we can talk price if you're interested)

I was thinking we could bundle all the Neo Geo Pocket stuff together too if that would be what someone wants, and maybe we could discount it a bit. I'm very open to offers/questions, and can include pictures too if people would like. Cheers everyone!

Edited to change mega man price since I saw some others list it a bit lower
Edited again to include a picture
20220615-014354.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! Want to sell a U.S. eShop code of Monster Hunter Rise, asking for $22 paypal.

I bought two codes during Walmart black friday deal for me and a friend but he tried the demo and didn't like the game, so I've been keeping the code since then. Can send a screenshot of the purchase if needed.

Hi! I want to sell a EU eShop code for Fire Emblem Warriors three hopes
Asking for 40€ PayPal
PM me if interested

Hello, I would prefer to sell in bundles over single games but single purchases are okay with me. All games are sealed except River City Girls which is CIB. All Switch games are the LRG versions and do not include the trading cards unless stated.

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Double Pack- Digital Code - $65
This is one code for both games that will be downloaded to your Switch so you can't split the games.

Horizon Chase Turbo(Vita) - $70
Horizon Chase Turbo(Switch) - $40
River City Girls (CIB) - $95
Bloodstained Curse of the Moon - $95
Battle Chef Brigade (BEST BUY version) - $35
Dust An Elysian Tale (Card Included) - $95
Grandia HD Collection - $80
Return of the Obra Dinn - $45
Oxenfree - $95
Vitamin Connection - $40
Streets of Rage 4 - $35
Knights and Bikes - $40
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy - $40
Creaks - $50
Sayonera Wild Hearts (IAM8BIT version includes the patch) - $50

Wii U - Only the console and the gamepad will be included. The gamepad sticks drift but that is an easy fix. The console is in fair condition and the gamepad is in excellent condition. - $110
https://postimg.cc/xX3ZgdtK
https://postimg.cc/qg6ZSw1B

WTS:
Huntdown - Physical edition, regular retail version with 3 pins and booklet included. VG+ condition box and cart in Near Mint, game played less than fifteen hours. A lot of fun, we just beat it with friends! 16$ shipped in the US.

Looking to offload a couple LRG items. All are sealed and Switch versions. Price includes shipping.

WTS:

Blaster Master Zero - Best Buy variant - $55
Blaster Master Zero 2 - Best Buy variant - $55
Ys Origin - $35

Listing valid until 9/18

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom