• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Sports MissingNo.'s Football Blog, featuring occasional guest posts – Fútbol is Life

Really not looking forward to 2. Bundesliga next season. Absolute train-wreck of a "team."

Mavropanos the only one who actually tried today.

I did not say it too often over the duration of this season, which has been nothing but frustrating week after week, but I have to vent now, idgaf how salty I come across.

Fuck this.

Last edited:
City cannot be missing these chances against Madrid

Benzema is too much of a threat and can score from nothing. They should be up like 4-1 by now.

Can't they play the second leg, like, right now? Amazing game.

Don't think anyone here is following tonight's game, but let me say something objective about it :

Allez l'OM

Anyone who knows more about stadium architecture than me, is there any reason why West Hams pitch is on the smaller end of fifa regulations for the dimensions? I feel like if it was at least the size of Manchester City‘s that would go a long way for it not to look so terrible visually

Anyone who knows more about stadium architecture than me, is there any reason why West Hams pitch is on the smaller end of fifa regulations for the dimensions? I feel like if it was at least the size of Manchester City‘s that would go a long way for it not to look so terrible visually
I know nothing about stadium architecture, but since the pitch has to be within a certain range of measurements rather than a fixed one, some may opt for a smaller pitch, presumably in the hopes that it fits their playstyle better.

Don't think anyone here is following tonight's game, but let me say something objective about it :

Allez l'OM
Feeeeeyenoord

Ja FEEEEEYENOOOORD

It was one hell of a match. Next week is going to be crazy. If we would make the finals that would be crazy. But it’s going to be crazy difficult.

Feeeeeyenoord

Ja FEEEEEYENOOOORD

It was one hell of a match. Next week is going to be crazy. If we would make the finals that would be crazy. But it’s going to be crazy difficult.
Was a wonderful match, yes ! Great intensity from both sides. I couldn't guess who'll win the next one, and can't wait to see it

No matter what the answer, West Ham ditching Boleyn Ground for the London Olympic Stadium was such a mistake.

I think the conference league has been a good addition to the stable of European competitions UEFA have going atm. I've enjoyed watching Bodo/Glimt's run as well as other young teams who have the opportunity to taste success on the continent for the first time in ages, such as Feyenoord.

If Villarreal can pull this off....damn will be glorious to see.

Edit: Ok nevermind....still match has 30 minutes left. Rooting for Villarreal

If Villarreal can pull this off....damn will be glorious to see.

Edit: Ok nevermind....still match has 30 minutes left. Rooting for Villarreal
Yeah, it's over now. Was fun while it lasted, though.

Yeah, it's over now. Was fun while it lasted, though.

Yup it's over, still Villarreal fans should be proud of the awesome tournament the team gave them. Kinda makes you wish that it's not always the RM/Barca/Atletico combo.

It's always annoying for me to see English teams (and RM) in the CL finals, with City as a notable exception since they have not won one yet....oh well at least it's not Chelsea.

ask much as I enjoy City losing in hilarious fashion only 3 minutes and blowing the whistle even before the full 3 minutes was completely insane. They should have had like 6/7 minutes given the amount of extra time wasted

Sometimes, I regret not being a betting man.

Tonight is one of those nights.

Lol city choke again
There’s nothing more funny than city failing year after year
I guess they’ll spend 200 mil on some players and try again next year

Was a mistake for Pep to sub on Grealish. Madrid offered literally nothing the entire game from their right. Both late goals came from crosses in on his side

Sounders winning this match is so good for the MLS.
Bring on the Leagues Cup next year!
Freaking out right now. Was an inaugural season ticket holder and used to go to the A level games as a kid and attend the camps (long before they moved to MLS). So glad Schmetzer could lead the franchise to this spot with all he’s done for them.

Pep getting denied again is a bit hilarious; it’s becoming football’s running joke at this point.

Tonight Conference League semi’s, I’m super nervous about Feyenoord tonight. Man why didn’t Alireza score the 4-2…

Rangers defeating the lemonade conglomerate, as it should be.

bundesliga-club.gif

Watching Chelsea bottle after going up 2-0 in front of the new owner hurts. On top of that, some of our guys from the CL team are on their way our: Azpi, Alonso, Christensen, Werner

Welcome back! Though we likely won't see each other on the pitch next season anyway.
Well, too early to be too gloomy, I'd say. If Bielefeld stays where they are, you'll still have the chance to stay in the 1. BuLi. Though I gotta say, I feel like all the 2. BuLi top teams are quite strong this year, so the relegation matches might prove to be quite the challenge this time around. Werder would probably be the most challenging, but both the HSV and Darmstadt have proven to be rather ... unpredictable, I guess, which can be dangerous.
Still, I feel the VfB would stand a solid chance in either case. None of them seem like they'd steamroll the opposition.

Well, too early to be too gloomy, I'd say. If Bielefeld stays where they are, you'll still have the chance to stay in the 1. BuLi. Though I gotta say, I feel like all the 2. BuLi top teams are quite strong this year, so the relegation matches might prove to be quite the challenge this time around. Werder would probably be the most challenging, but both the HSV and Darmstadt have proven to be rather ... unpredictable, I guess, which can be dangerous.
Still, I feel the VfB would stand a solid chance in either case. None of them seem like they'd steamroll the opposition.
I know it's not over yet, but it is hard for me to be optimistic about Stuttgart managing to come out on top against any of the contenders for 3rd in the 2nd Buli.

Especially after they have proven time and again that they are incapable of winning important matches (Bielefeld, Hertha, Wolfsburg) over the last couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom