• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Deals (Expired) [US] Physical Pokémon Switch titles up to 50% off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanooki

Founder
Pronouns
He/Him
New Pokemon Snap – $39.99 (was $59.99)
Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee – $29.99 (was $59.99)
Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu – $29.99 (was $59.99)
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond – $39.99 (was $59.99)
Pokemon Shield – $39.99 (was $59.99)
Pokemon Shining Pearl – $39.99 (was $59.99)
Pokemon Sword – $39.99 (was $59.99)

Current retailers: Best Buy and Amazon
Credit: nintendoeverything.com

Ugh, it really is US-only because neither retailer's Canadian site offers the same deal.

Hell, DekuDeals shows none of the listed games (barring LGPE) have EVER been on sale, digital or physical, since they first launched in Canada. What the hell.

Ugh, it really is US-only because neither retailer's Canadian site offers the same deal.

Hell, DekuDeals shows none of the listed games (barring LGPE) have EVER been on sale, digital or physical, since they first launched in Canada. What the hell.
I feel your pain. I’m really hoping we get a sale for Pokémon Snap this holiday season, because I really want to play it but there’s no way I’m paying nearly $90.

We NEED E3 pre-order deals back!

I feel your pain. I’m really hoping we get a sale for Pokémon Snap this holiday season, because I really want to play it but there’s no way I’m paying nearly $90.

We NEED E3 pre-order deals back!
RIP to Future Shop, a real one

No excuses people, pick up New Pokemon Snap. We can't wait another 22 years for a new game.

Really wish these were digital too. I’m considering grabbing Let’s Go Eevee on the eShop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom