• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Deals [Europe] February Fest: 1,000+ games on sale on the eShop this Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Cadence of Hyrule and/or Eastward will be in this :)

Colourful games and multiplayer hits, interesting! Looking forward to discovering some nice discounts. There are so many fantastic, yet partially quite hidden eShop gems on Switch, after all.

I can resist everything except temptation so imagine I'll end up with a few goodies from this sale.

Colourful games and multiplayer hits, interesting! Looking forward to discovering some nice discounts. There are so many fantastic, yet partially quite hidden eShop gems on Switch, after all.
With the fest part of the name I feel like this might have a Splatoon 2 discount

It's live, but seems like the servers are overloaded, haha. Can't get in.

I'm in.

Loads of big hitters are 40, Link's Awakening, MK8DX, Octopath, Xenoblade 2, just dance, Splatoon.

Life is strange true colors is 48, Ace Attorney chronicles is 30. Ori and the will of the wisps is 20.

EDIT: sorry, Octopath is 30.

Last edited:
Some great deals! A selection of other (to the ones that have already been mentioned) nice discounts:

— XCOM 2 Collection for 4.49 € (!)
— Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth for 11.99 €
— Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair for 7.49 €
— LIMBO for 0.99 €
— Mario & Rabbids for 9.99 €
— Castlevania Arcade Collection for 4.99 €
— Crypt of the Necrodancer for 3.99 €
— Yoku‘s Island Express for 4.99 €
— Horizon Chase Turbo for 4.99 €

and, many, many more. Also some first party Nintendo DLC that is 30 % off.

Some great deals! A selection of other (to the ones that have already been mentioned) nice discounts:

— XCOM 2 Collection for 4.49 € (!)
— Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth for 11.99 €
— Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair for 7.49 €
— LIMBO for 0.99 €
— Mario & Rabbids for 9.99 €
— Castlevania Arcade Collection for 4.99 €
— Crypt of the Necrodancer for 3.99 €
— Yoku‘s Island Express for 4.99 €
— Horizon Chase Turbo for 4.99 €

and, many, many more. Also some first party Nintendo DLC that is 30 % off.
I'm pretty sure the last week's Brazil eShop deals were basically this. I was waiting for today's deals just so I could see whether I would pick Ni no Kuni or not, I think I will(it's 40 reais, which is about 7-8 US$).

i did not want to create a thread for this but there is sale on AU/NZ eshop

sauce

Site

Often doesn't get mentioned, but this appears to include a bunch of expansion passes as well. Of note, Xenoblade 2 for anyone like me who still has to play Torna, as well as the Octo Expansion, Three Houses, BOTW, and AoC.

Goes without saying, but having alerts set up on something like DekuDeals is good for these big sales - you'll get a bumper email with everything you're interested in and then you can agonize over what gets chosen. Plus it tells you if it matches previous lows or if you might want to wait for another sale.

Basically everything Inti Creates has put out on switch is in the sale, very likely going to dive right into that.

Great tip @Ramune !

Often doesn't get mentioned, but this appears to include a bunch of expansion passes as well. Of note, Xenoblade 2 for anyone like me who still has to play Torna, as well as the Octo Expansion, Three Houses, BOTW, and AoC.

Goes without saying, but having alerts set up on something like DekuDeals is good for these big sales - you'll get a bumper email with everything you're interested in and then you can agonize over what gets chosen. Plus it tells you if it matches previous lows or if you might want to wait for another sale.
AoC expansion pass is still £17.99. It is a bit cheaper as a download code through other retailers, though.

I ended up buying quite a bit in this sale! Mostly retro side scroller inspired stuff

Blaster Master Zero 1-3
Azure Striker Gunvolt
Dragon Marked for Death
Alwa's Awakening/Legacy

Still looking at Astalon: Tears of the earth 👀

I ended up buying quite a bit in this sale! Mostly retro side scroller inspired stuff

Blaster Master Zero 1-3
Azure Striker Gunvolt
Dragon Marked for Death
Alwa's Awakening/Legacy

Still looking at Astalon: Tears of the earth 👀
So far I've just bought Luigi's Mansion 3 and Mario + Rabbids, but I'm definitely looking at the Gunvolt games...

I wish Capcom would offer better discounts on the mainline resident evils, I would happily double dip if they matched the prices they offer on the other consoles.

So far I've just bought Luigi's Mansion 3 and Mario + Rabbids, but I'm definitely looking at the Gunvolt games...

I just started and it's glorious

georgie-we-all-float.gif

Somehow never saw this part of the forum.....

All I've done so far is get Sonic Mania (Press garden sucks) and Quake because Dead Cells which wasn't part of it took up most of my time. But I will get Xcom, Mario and rabbids and bomber man because they are all dirt cheap and a ton of content. to last until Advance wars or something else takes my fancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom