• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Deals EU eShop "Spring Into Action" Sale megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irene

Soar long!
Pronouns
She/Her
It's live!

Highlighted discounted games:
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD – £33.49 (33% off)
  • Super Mario Odyssey – £33.49 (33% off)
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – £24.99 (50% off)
  • Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle – £11 (63% off)
  • Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition – £24.99 (50% off)
  • Bayonetta 2 + Bayonetta Bundle – £33.49 (33% off)
  • FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster – £22.49 (50% off)
  • BioShock: The Collection – £15.99 (60% off)
  • Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom – The Prince’s Edition – £24.99 (50% off)
  • Fire Emblem: Three Houses – £33.49 (33% off)

More discounted RPGs:

• Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – £8.32 (84% off)
  • Bravely Default II – £38.60 (33% off)
  • The World Ends With You: Final Remix – £25.06 (50% off)
  • Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster – £28.06 (45% off)
  • Final Fantasy VII – See end of post
  • Final Fantasy VIII Remastered – See end of post
  • Final Fantasy IX – £9.09 (50% off)
  • Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age – £21.67 (50% off)
  • World Of Final Fantasy Maxima – £14.22 (60% off)
  • NEO: The World Ends With You – £30.86 (50% off)

Even more discounted RPGs:

• Trials of Mana – £24.09 (50% off)
  • Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition – £7.64 (84% off)
  • Grandia HD Collection – £20.12 (50% off)
  • Dragon Quest – £3 (36% off)
  • Dragon Quest II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line – £3.97 (35% off)
  • Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation – £8.03 (35% off)
  • I am Setsuna – £13.89 (60% off)
The fun never ends:

• Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove – £26.02 (35% off)
  • Ruined King: A League of Legends Story – £18.47 (35% off)
  • Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition – £38.60 (33% off)
  • The Last Campfire – £6 (60% off)
  • Disco Elysium: The Final Cut – £26.12 (35% off)
  • Sonic Mania – £9.67 (50% off)
  • Castlevania: Anniversary Collection – £4.84 (75% off)
  • Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny – £40.25 (33% off)
  • Dead Cells – £14.51 (40% off)

I had to run the prices through a SEK to EUR converter, so I hope they're correct.
Also, since I already bought FFVII and FFVIII, I can't see their prices and discounts, if someone wants to fill me in, I'd be happy to update the OP!

Last edited:
Ooh, those are some pretty good discounts. For anyone who's played the switch versions, would you say Ni no Kuni 2 and/or World of Final Fantasy are worth the double-dip if I already own them both on PC but without the DLC? NNK2 I would be up for replaying either way, but for WoFF, does Maxima add a lot to it or not really, if I already 100%ed the original?

• Final Fantasy VII The Zodiac Age – £22.49 (50% off)
I think you meant for this to say "XII" and not "VII"

I think you meant for this to say "XII" and not "VII"

Right, fixed!

I'm really eyeing the TWEWY games, those are good prices. Not sure if I should get both, or get the original first, or maybe NEO first. I'm not sure which is better, or if NEO requires you to play the original first.

I'm getting at least FF8 Remastered and Castlevania Advance Collection.

Not sure what else I could get. I wish they'd discount more old RE games, they've stayed at that price forever.

• Ruined King: A League of Legends Story – £18.47 (35% off)

Have been waiting for a retail release for this one, but I am doubting it at this point.
So now I'm diving in - loved Battle chasers and with Garteh Coker composing the soundtrack I know for sure I am getting a good deal out of this game no matter :>

I think I should've grabbed some Ys games on sale back in January, I skipped them due to my backlog and they never went on sale again xD

Anyway hopefully the Americas will get a similar sale next. I would grab Skyward Sword

First time seeing Bayonetta at a lower price. Will grab it for sure now.

It's a pitty the sale is only for the bundle. I already have Bayo 1 but Bayo 2 is still 30 bucks as before (ok it's already discounted from single 49 regulary, still)

It's a pitty the sale is only for the bundle. I already have Bayo 1 but Bayo 2 is still 30 bucks as before (ok it's already discounted from single 49 regulary, still)

Yeap. I have bought Bayo for Wiiu and was waiting to get it on switch again, but the pricing of the game has always been atrocious.

I'm getting at least FF8 Remastered and Castlevania Advance Collection.

Not sure what else I could get. I wish they'd discount more old RE games, they've stayed at that price forever.

I ended up getting both + Scott Pilgrim since it was very cheap, and I wanted a beat'em up to play in tabletop mode.

Right, fixed!

I'm really eyeing the TWEWY games, those are good prices. Not sure if I should get both, or get the original first, or maybe NEO first. I'm not sure which is better, or if NEO requires you to play the original first.
I don't know if you already made you choice, buy yes, you DEFINITELY should play the first TWEWY before getting to NEO. I really don't think you will appreciate NEO as much if you start with that one.

I hope you eventually play both and end up loving the series as much as I do!

I played the original on DS back in 2009 and I still consider it my favorite DS game.

Are these good games?

Down in Bermuda (£0.99, 95% off)
Urban Flow: Extended Edition (£0.89, 94% off)
I picked up Down in Bermuda a while ago since the previous game from the same developer (Agent A: A Puzzle In Disguise) was alright.

I dropped it very quickly - the controls were super clunky and the puzzles seemed to center around finding things from the screen. Which both, to be honest, also apply to Agent A, but that game still has some solid puzzles. In Down in Bermuda, I couldn't sadly find any of it.

Are these good games?

Down in Bermuda (£0.99, 95% off)
Urban Flow: Extended Edition (£0.89, 94% off)

Urban Flow is good in what it does, but it is a very simple game.

Down in Bermuda is pretty good and kinda more casual puzzle adventure game. Great for that price. Controls can be a bit tricky but I got used to them. Agent A is even better game from the developer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom