• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Emulation Discussion Thread |ST| Reliving our Favorites through Software, Hardware, and FPGA!

Can you change framerates from 30 to 60?
I think it's on a game by game basis. For Drakengard 3 specifically? Yes, I think it was via a patch. It's been a while since I set it up. It makes all the difference, especially seeing as the game ran terribly on original hardware - arguably part of the charm I suppose!

I think it's on a game by game basis. For Drakengard 3 specifically? Yes, I think it was via a patch. It's been a while since I set it up. It makes all the difference, especially seeing as the game ran terribly on original hardware - arguably part of the charm I suppose!
Then there are too many games to mention. PS3 had so few 60 fps games, kinda sad coming from Dreamcast and ps2.

I recently purchased a GB Operator, it looks like a fun little device to play around with. It won't ship until June or so.

Does anybody else have one? How do you like it?

I also still have my GameBoy Camera, so I'm excited to see how that works.

I've been resisting for so long, but it my urge to get a MiSTer is at a tipping point 😅
Too bad the prices have skyrocketed since I last looked. There's a shortage of DE10-NANO boards apparently, and the prices are predicted to rise further in 2023.

Been feeling a particular brand of nostalgia lately, so i'm getting back to dosbox

Need of Speed SE, PCFutbol 5.0, One Must Fall 2097... When the cold comes back i feel the urge to play those.

Back
Top Bottom