• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Elden Ring |ST| Go Outside and Touch Grace

Do you like saying the word "accord" in a posh British accent (like Melina does)?

• Total voters
Eh, it's not so bad. I've gone back and melee'd him down pre-patch and seen plenty of different consistent strats. It's actually pretty surprising how easy it is to get around most of his stuff. I think the most annoying thing he has is homing orbs which still can be beat in a single roll. Jumping, horse riding, posture break, and weakness to consumables all interact with him very well too if you're open to using those options. Admittedly his statting can be a bit harsh, but I feel that's more a problem with the way Vigor works and is telegraphed in this game in general. It's a really strong boss design that asks the ER player to really understand their options and use them well.

That list bit is the problem though. The fight is built around the assumption players will have gotten a good handle on all the different approaches to the combat system by the time they've got there, and most players just haven't. The tutorializing in the game is honestly quite poor(even though they've shown to be able to do this well in Sekiro), and it's easy to blow past most of the content in the first 3-4 major zones without really engaging with a lot of the combat options. I can empathize with the players who reach him and go "what am I supposed to do about that?" with his initial statline and just felt defeated out the gate, since there's a high likelihood they are unprepared. It was just punishing enough too that I'm willing to bet most didn't feel payoff for experimentation and just gave up.

Tough problem for FromSoft to balance really. I think where he's at now is fine, since the average player probably still needs to cycle through 2-3 different combat approaches to him for a clear. That mostly preserves to me what makes the fight really great, so it's whatever. Just wish the game was structured in a way to actually get players engaging with the combat systems earlier. Elden Ring is really stretching the bare bones combat of Souls to the limit, so it's going to be really interesting to see what other balance changes they choose to make. I think they really overshot the endgame for no real reason other than their hardcore difficulty brand, so I'd like to see them swing at that. Even if you're good enough to blow through it the pacing tanks, and most of the fight mechs aren't engaging cause they're too focused on punishing the player.
Eh, I think he’s fine if he was like the final of the first 5 shardbearers you encountered. But realistically he’s not. Most people encounter him around level 40-60, and given the way soft caps work in this game especially when it comes to vigor, players are simply too squishy against him. He is late early game to early mid game boss. For where he is in the game he was tuned way too high.

It’s my personal philosophy that you should never get one shot in a souls game unless you are purposely running super low HP builds. His meteor can kill in one hit with as much as 45 vigor. His AOE moves happen so frequently that most players using melee strats will struggle. The damage was simply too high for when players typically encounter him. Players should get the chance to overcome a mistake not just instantly die (which is why I think an infamous late game fight is also poorly designed).

Another problem was pre-patch a tried and true souls strat was borderline useless against him and a lot of late game bosses, which is shielding. Shielding is how players learn a bosses moves. I’ve played every single Dark Souls game as sword and board and my first couple of runs at a boss I’m usually shielding just to get a feel for the moves.

You couldn’t do that against Radahn because the hit box on his moves would almost always hit you from the side and bypass your shield, and if you blocked the old guard point value on shields wasn’t enough to sustain his onslaught without getting guard broken.

So yeah, the changes IMO are good. I think it’s a lot more fair of a fight now and players can now actually scope out his moveset with a shield and actually get a chance to learn the fight properly. That’s what boss fights on Souls game need to strive for.

Eh, I think he’s fine if he was like the final of the first 5 shardbearers you encountered. But realistically he’s not. Most people encounter him around level 40-60, and given the way soft caps work in this game especially when it comes to vigor, players are simply too squishy against him. He is late early game to early mid game boss. For where he is in the game he was tuned way too high.

It’s my personal philosophy that you should never get one shot in a souls game unless you are purposely running super low HP builds. His meteor can kill in one hit with as much as 45 vigor. His AOE moves happen so frequently that most players using melee strats will struggle. The damage was simply too high for when players typically encounter him. Players should get the chance to overcome a mistake not just instantly die (which is why I think an infamous late game fight is also poorly designed).

Another problem was pre-patch a tried and true souls strat was borderline useless against him and a lot of late game bosses, which is shielding. Shielding is how players learn a bosses moves. I’ve played every single Dark Souls game as sword and board and my first couple of runs at a boss I’m usually shielding just to get a feel for the moves.

You couldn’t do that against Radahn because the hit box on his moves would almost always hit you from the side and bypass your shield, and if you blocked the old guard point value on shields wasn’t enough to sustain his onslaught without getting guard broken.

So yeah, the changes IMO are good. I think it’s a lot more fair of a fight now and players can now actually scope out his moveset with a shield and actually get a chance to learn the fight properly. That’s what boss fights on Souls game need to strive for.
I'd say that's my biggest complaint with Elden Ring (although it's fairly minor, just more annoying to my playstyle): Even though it works VERY well for most of the game, even against most bosses, there are a few times that the game just suddenly decides that blocking isn't going to work anymore. Which feels a little bit odd especially in the game that they introduced an entire new guard counter mechanic. Against bosses like Malaketh's HP-drain and penetration, Mohg's fire and blood in phase 2, Radahn just overpowering your ability to block him at all at a reasonable level, and ESPECIALLY Melania (good luck with that) I'm not a big fan of blocking going out the window so much especially near the end

I'd say that's my biggest complaint with Elden Ring (although it's fairly minor, just more annoying to my playstyle): Even though it works VERY well for most of the game, even against most bosses, there are a few times that the game just suddenly decides that blocking isn't going to work anymore. Which feels a little bit odd especially in the game that they introduced an entire new guard counter mechanic. Against bosses like Malaketh's HP-drain and penetration, Mohg's fire and blood in phase 2, Radahn just overpowering your ability to block him at all at a reasonable level, and ESPECIALLY Melania (good luck with that) I'm not a big fan of blocking going out the window so much especially near the end
I definitely agree. The past souls games do a great job of rewarding you for the investments you make into your character. If you invest into HP your reward is survivability. If you invest into endurance the real reward was being able to stand your ground and block some of the biggest hits and still have stamina to get hits in with your weapon.

This game does a poor job of rewarding HP and endurance investment IMO. If you’re investing into these stats especially in the mid game, your damage output suffers as well. If a boss is still wiping out your HP in one hit or breaking your guard effortlessly those investments feel like a waste which doesn’t feel good as a player. And your damage is also compromised because the points you invested into Vigor and Endurance aren’t making an impact.

The changes to shields make them a lot better than before but mid shields still feel weak. You pretty much have to use a great shield in this game which also means a heavy investment in strength. That limits your options as a player because that’s less points to experiment with utility from faith and magic.

As a player you should definitely not get put into the position where you feel like investing in a stat was a mistake, and unfortunately some of the boss fights do end up feeling that way.

I'm just going to talk about this cause it caught my attention. I actually think it's better that you can't shield against Radahn, since the fight isn't about playing the game in that way. This is actually something the Souls series really struggles with, in that it's really easy to have centralized strategies become very effective against bosses. It's normally rolling that is way too centrally powerful, but shielding being a strong defensive option usually breaks down the same way. Avoid/block the attack, hit the boss after with an uninteractive attack. When every fight works like this, congrats, you've made a terribly mediocre action game. Earlier FromSoft games survived the pretty lackluster combat with incredible level/world design thankfully. An unfortunate knock on effect is that after doing this for well over a decade, players have latched onto these strategies and view fights through that lense almost exclusively.

I think FromSoft have to be aware of this problem, which is why they did some variations to the fight design to try and force players off it. A lot of it comes off as cheap and lame in ER, but some of it is really neat. Radahn comes across as one of the neater ones, cause he asks the player to do something most other boss fights don't ask you to do. He asks you to consider how to approach him, and to actually spend time running away from him. He has sets of ranged options that ask you to move around the arena thoughtfully or know horse timings. The tracking arrow rain and phase transition basically force you onto the horse. The arena is MASSIVE and you can literally be a quarter mile away from any attack he does. Every melee string he has will leave some huge deadzone on one of his flanks or carries recovery time. For gravity magic, fun fact if you literally just dash sideways on the horse most of it whiffed pre-patch. If you wanted to roll it, mid ranges made the travel time on meteors line up so it was trivial to roll. The big shockwaves are also all jumpable and let you wail on the dude. Not to mention if you did get inside a deadzone and smack him, his posture break threshhold is not all that high.

On top of this the arena is filled with summons and he melts to the scarlet rot consumables you are given for free next to him. You can literally just throw stuff on him and run away and the summons will eventually 100 to 0 the fight. Just bide time and run in between his longer strings and it's really not that bad. If you do decide to ignore all that and just fight him melee with no summons, spacing and deadzone abuse are still a good strat, albeit you have to be decent at rolling and jumping.

Idk, I get how this fight can come across if you are insistent on sticking your face into him all the time, but the designers have gone miles out of their way to make it so you rarely need to do that. It's just asking the player to actually consider novel approaches to the fight, and I'm willing to bet a lot of people didn't try that. The thing I will concede is he probably dealt too much damage. I want to say the damage was that way because they wanted players to realize how dangerous being inside of those strings are, but they overshot it so players getting clipped by odd movement didn't feel the reward for attempting it.

I agree with you they overshot the statting on him, but I really disagree that the fight isn't approachable because he has unfair mechanics. I'm very, very, very tired of every boss being a parry/dodge/block > punish sequence repeated 50 times over. I think it's okay in small doses when done well (Melania's choreography outside of That One Move is excellent), but it gets tiring fast. Radahn rewarding me for having good movement and spacing was a breath of fresh air, so I hope the nerfs make it easier for players to find that experience rather than just making him too susceptible to the common tactics.

Edit: I'll also add that everything I've laid out here is entirely build agnostic btw.

Last edited:
Finally managed to beat Melina! That was an awesome fight, probably best in the game.. Only thing that could have changed was to give her more health rather than the ability to regenerate.

Also beat Mogh and Gideon two days ago.
I think I'm only missing two story bosses before the end. I should be done with the game tomorrow.

Nevermind, beat the game today! Did the ending out of curiosity. Probably should have picked the regular one first. Tgis one wasn't really satisfying.
Also mimic tear is way too broken. both final fights took me just three atemps each.

Anyway, as for a review, this gamethis game is basically a better BOTW. Better combat, better world, better lore, better bosses, better enemies. Only thing that BOTW beats it in is how you explore. I was always wishing I had the glider or the ability to climb. would have been great to avoid some annoyances or get somewhere faster.

Also bosses are too fast for souls combat. There are combos that I feel are impossible to dodge without at least taking a hit. Radhan is a good example follow-ups happen too fast. Almost every boss has this problem. Almost all of them are really good though. (godskin duo are complete garbage in every way and fire giant takes too long)

Overall, an incredible game. I'll probably take a small break before rushing through NG+.

9.8/10

Nevermind, beat the game today! Did the ending out of curiosity. Probably should have picked the regular one first. Tgis one wasn't really satisfying.
Also mimic tear is way too broken. both final fights took me just three atemps each.

Anyway, as for a review, this gamethis game is basically a better BOTW. Better combat, better world, better lore, better bosses, better enemies. Only thing that BOTW beats it in is how you explore. I was always wishing I had the glider or the ability to climb. would have been great to avoid some annoyances or get somewhere faster.

Also bosses are too fast for souls combat. There are combos that I feel are impossible to dodge without at least taking a hit. Radhan is a good example follow-ups happen too fast. Almost every boss has this problem. Almost all of them are really good though. (godskin duo are complete garbage in every way and fire giant takes too long)

Overall, an incredible game. I'll probably take a small break before rushing through NG+.

9.8/10
Weird i melted fire giant in less than 4 or 5 minutes.

As much as I loved this game to begin with, I have not touched it in almost two weeks now and still don't really feel motivated to continue my playthrough. As weird as this may sound, there is too much content in this game for my liking, and it kind of feels overwhelming. I have put more than 60 hours into the game and I don't necessarily think I am close to the end of it, even if I beeline it.

The map starts out big, but then it gets bigger. You think you have a rough grasp of how large it is going to be, but, surprise! That is not the extent of it, either. At first there was a nice sense of wonder that came with the sheer scale of it all, but for me, that wore off over time. The world is too dense, there is something of note around every corner. It does not let you rest, does not let you take a breather. I don't even know how many bosses there are in this game in total, but having fought dozens of them at this point, with some of them being straight copy+pastes or twin-copies, I feel like I have kind of had my fill. It reminds me of DS2 in the way it just keeps piling bosses on you.

I think I have come to realise that I either a) prefer a more streamlined, smaller scale approach when it comes to Souls games, or b) have fallen out of love with the Souls formula entirely.

I'll set it aside for now and see how I feel about it in a couple of weeks.

What helped me with keeping from getting fatigued is, ultimately, skipping a lot of the catacombs and more generic side stuff. I hit my breaking point after I saw more than a few of them end with normal enemies with boss health bars or otherwise mediocre/poor bosses at the end with rewards that didn't do anything for me.

It does suck, because this is a world begging for you to explore it, but I value my own time more than trying to do all of that for nothing worthwhile. I do think all of the legacy dungeons and bosses tied to achievements/trophies are worth pursuing though, so I never really felt shorted for content. If I tried to do all of the extra stuff, I would have probably come out of the game pretty annoyed I think.

I just wanted to be done with the game, beat some more bosses and move on to something else after the end of my first visit to Leyndell. If you try every dungeon the first playthrough, you are going to reach fatigue even before that. Best to just focus on bosses, a few caves and maybe one/two sidequests. Everything else either save it for postgame or a second playthrough.

Open world games are an interesting case because they kind of rely on the players to control the pacing for themselves and avoid getting fatigued which is a pretty difficult feat I feel. More so in a game like Elden Ring which has little narrative/hand holding to guide you along.

Skipping optional content is what I likely will end up doing as well, once I manage to get back into it. I just think that if the answer is to rush through most of what the world has to offer, perhaps dialing the scope back a notch would not have hurt the game, but likely even improved it. At least it definitely would have improved the experience for me.

But I will admit that this is mostly a me-problem, because I hate skipping content.

Finally Finished and Platinumed it. The Elden Beast was not fun it moves to fast for the camera. My Final Game time was 115 hours. I wish Radahan was the only boss and he was less Squishy with a few more moves. As he was a great fight.

Eh, I'm level 47 after 56 hours, running between Liurnia and Caelid and loving it right now. Can't get enough of finding new ways to die, and new ways to succeed. 😂

FOkbqmJX0AIvUrp

I just beat Black Knight Alecto with a fucking Twinblade.

This was the hardest fight in the game for me.

Godskin Duo is just a plain bad boss fight.

"What if we made Ornstein and Smough, where they both have projectiles and stupid reach and are pretty much equally agile."

Edit: Complaining helps.

Last edited:

"What if we made Ornstein and Smough, where they both have projectiles and stupid reach and are pretty much equally agile."

If you eliminate the two enemies between the site of grace and the fog you can summon Bernhal, assuming you met him at Volcano manor. That+ mimic tear helps alot.
But yeah it's the worst boss in the game by alot.

If you eliminate the two enemies between the site of grace and the fog you can summon Bernhal, assuming you met him at Volcano manor. That+ mimic tear helps alot.
But yeah it's the worst boss in the game by alot.
Interesting, I attempted it from the lower site of grace and did not spot the summon sign. I managed to pull it off by playing super aggressive, but it wasn't fun at all.

It doesn't help that I fought the Godskins both separately and back to back on multiple occasions before, so it isn't even an original concept. Both of them at the same time just feels cheap and isn't fun at all.

I'm a weirdo and I actually enjoy that boss quite a lot, banger track too. Definitely more fun if you have high damage though, they're kind of like a combination of O&S and Four Kings in a way. Another nice thing that helps is that they're considered regular enemies by the game so stuff like sleep works really well.

Interesting, I attempted it from the lower site of grace and did not spot the summon sign. I managed to pull it off by playing super aggressive, but it wasn't fun at all.

It doesn't help that I fought the Godskins both separately and back to back on multiple occasions before, so it isn't even an original concept. Both of them at the same time just feels cheap and isn't fun at all.
I beat it solo melee exactly the opposite, being incredibly defensive and patient. And by never triggering the noble’s phase two, I just killed apostle three times. A whole lot of backing up and making sure they were in just the right positions for me to damage apostle safely.

I’m not sure it was FUN, exactly, but it was incredibly satisfying to beat.

I beat it solo melee exactly the opposite, being incredibly defensive and patient. And by never triggering the noble’s phase two, I just killed apostle three times. A whole lot of backing up and making sure they were in just the right positions for me to damage apostle safely.

I’m not sure it was FUN, exactly, but it was incredibly satisfying to beat.
Whenever I tried to play it patiently they just steamrolled me into oblivion. There were attempts where they worked together in the most scarily choreographed way to combo me straight to hell.

Duo boss AI in general seems really inconsistent in this game in my experience. In some attempts they barely work together, in others they are perfectly complementary.

I don't think there was one duo boss done correctly in the game. They're almost always the same enemy but now two, two different bosses but now together or a boss and a normal enemy but together. Godskin duo and the two knights in the hero's grave are the worst examples. Two agressive enemies with the same speed and both ranged attacks in the case of the godskin duo.
Also it makes no sense that the godskin duo is in that location, at least from what I gathered of their lore.

I got interested on the
Lift of Dectus
after finishing a fort near that forest with bears. Sneaked a fort on Caelid, got the other part. When I arrived at Lucaria, in one of the bridges a finger reader told me that the lift was nearby and I went to explore. Arrived on
Altus Plateau
and noticed that the enemies there weren't too difficult, at least easier than Caelid. I wonder if I'm ruining my game by exploring. I'm on level 55 and the only great rune I have is from Godrick.

I got interested on the
Lift of Dectus
after finishing a fort near that forest with bears. Sneaked a fort on Caelid, got the other part. When I arrived at Lucaria, in one of the bridges a finger reader told me that the lift was nearby and I went to explore. Arrived on
Altus Plateau
and noticed that the enemies there weren't too difficult, at least easier than Caelid. I wonder if I'm ruining my game by exploring. I'm on level 55 and the only great rune I have is from Godrick.

The game assumes you're going to be RL120+ by endgame, so I wouldn't stress it too much. You might wanna go back to Liurna and get the great rune there if you're worried about it. You're about on pace for where you're at imo, that zone is just kind of a weird difficulty valley for some reason.

The game assumes you're going to be RL120+ by endgame, so I wouldn't stress it too much. You might wanna go back to Liurna and get the great rune there if you're worried about it. You're about on pace for where you're at imo, that zone is just kind of a weird difficulty valley for some reason.
Nice. Everytime I start wandering around with my horse skipping stuff and dodging strong enemies shots I feel bad about myself. Not sure if it's the game intention or I'm exploiting it....XD

Elden Beast is a pain in the ass. I don't get that fight. Doesn't help that you have to fight Radagan first every single time.

Once again, oversized boss destroys camera. Guess they will never solve that issue.

How am I supposed to avoid/evade that one attack where not only rays of light are raining down on you from above, but at the same time a trail of light follows you horizontally from behind? It lasts forever and always catches up with me sooner or later.

Last edited:

Mimic is absolutely neccessary for their fight and either SONAF build or a bleed build to make your damage output fast enough

Elden Beast is a pain in the ass. I don't get that fight. Doesn't help that you have to fight Radagan first every single time.

Once again, oversized boss destroys camera. Guess they will never solve that issue.

How am I supposed to avoid/evade that one attack where not only rays of light are raining down on you from above, but at the same time a trail of light follows you horizontally from behind? It lasts forever and always catches up with me sooner or later.
I got lucky had mimic draw his attacks while i pounded away tried without the mimic and almost quit. Its not fun

Anyone want to help me take out
that big space centipede thing
? I'm on PlayStation.

I wonder if I'm ruining my game by exploring. I'm on level 55 and the only great rune I have is from Godrick.
Nah- I honestly feel after years of fighting gigantic walls of gated sections in the earlier Dark Souls games, I believe it's honestly best to just roam where you can slay and explore with grandeur, at whatever pace you feel!

But maybe I'm just saying that because I'm in the same position, just level 49. Each week so far has been great...

If you're really struggling with the final boss and you have enough faith I highly recommend using this: (spoilers on the wiki page don't click if you're not at the final boss) https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Lord's+Divine+Fortification

Reduces the damage it does to basically nothing and it gives you plenty of time to just cast it because it's moving around so much. Bring some starlight shards etc for the FP if needed too.

Burning out on the game. Reached what I think is the the final area and am losing motivation to continue. Just slog fights on slog fights.

Made tons of progress today

- Beat Commander Niall. Used Bewitching Branches on the two guards and he took them out for me, after that he wasn’t too bad.

- Beat Alecto, pretty tricky. Used moonveil skill whenever I saw an opening and just had to dodge/run from everything else.

- Beat Mohg. Tiche summon absolutely cut through his health. Don’t know why, but she just obliterated him while I mainly dodged and got some hits in

- burnt the erdtree and went to Crumbling Farum and beat Godskin Duo. It was a clusterfuck of Me, Bernahl, and Tiche (who didn’t last that long in this fight for whatever reason) vs them lol

- upgraded a ton of weapons and summons and got the god slaying armament trophy

- got all legendary sorceries for that trophy

Pretty good day overall. I’m kinda putting off Haligtree because I’m scared, but maybe that should be my destination tomorrow

Made tons of progress today

- Beat Commander Niall. Used Bewitching Branches on the two guards and he took them out for me, after that he wasn’t too bad.

- Beat Alecto, pretty tricky. Used moonveil skill whenever I saw an opening and just had to dodge/run from everything else.

- Beat Mohg. Tiche summon absolutely cut through his health. Don’t know why, but she just obliterated him while I mainly dodged and got some hits in

- burnt the erdtree and went to Crumbling Farum and beat Godskin Duo. It was a clusterfuck of Me, Bernahl, and Tiche (who didn’t last that long in this fight for whatever reason) vs them lol

- upgraded a ton of weapons and summons and got the god slaying armament trophy

- got all legendary sorceries for that trophy

Pretty good day overall. I’m kinda putting off Haligtree because I’m scared, but maybe that should be my destination tomorrow
Haligtree is a really fun area that feels fairly unique in the game, even if the boss is tough. Lots of goodies to find there, too. It definitely feels like there, Farum, and the Mohg area are the three endgame areas with how many upgrade materials you can get suddenly

Haligtree is a really fun area that feels fairly unique in the game, even if the boss is tough. Lots of goodies to find there, too. It definitely feels like there, Farum, and the Mohg area are the three endgame areas with how many upgrade materials you can get suddenly

I was really feeling burnout until I hit Haligtree. I've been enjoying it well enough since, but the boss is still wrecking me.

Decided to finally go to the forge, move the game forward, and I should have just enough steam in me to reach at least one of the endings. Hoping it's not too far off.

I was really feeling burnout until I hit Haligtree. I've been enjoying it well enough since, but the boss is still wrecking me.

Decided to finally go to the forge, move the game forward, and I should have just enough steam in me to reach at least one of the endings. Hoping it's not too far off.
You're not far. The forge is closer to the end of the game than I thought, actually. And I kind of agree, the final 'open world' area just before the forge was when I started to feel fatigued; for whatever reason that's the one that I finally really felt the open-world nature of the game starting to drag on me. But everything after that is more focused and much better, IMO.

You're not far. The forge is closer to the end of the game than I thought, actually. And I kind of agree, the final 'open world' area just before the forge was when I started to feel fatigued; for whatever reason that's the one that I finally really felt the open-world nature of the game starting to drag on me. But everything after that is more focused and much better, IMO.

That's been my impression. The area it took me to right after has been fresh and focused, as you said. I still feel like I'm over-levelled and cheesing using Night and Flame, but I don't really mind. It's been a great experience overall.

Edit: I've got enough materials to re-spec to River of Blood but I'm worried it's going to ask me to get too close to enemies too often. I'm just not that good at staying in melee range for more than a moment.

Edit: I've got enough materials to re-spec to River of Blood but I'm worried it's going to ask me to get too close to enemies too often. I'm just not that good at staying in melee range for more than a moment.

Only way to get good at something is to try it. You might die a bit, and you might be surprised how quickly it stops being hard.

Only way to get good at something is to try it. You might die a bit, and you might be surprised how quickly it stops being hard.

The last time I tried melee was with the Winged Scythe, but I was also stacking mostly faith as a hybrid caster and I was so incredibly fragile that it wasn't fun. Encounters felt like banging my head against a wall.

I'm going to give Rivers of Blood a brief chance after I finish the section I'm on. I'm just curious if it's any good with a 'no-skill' shield equipped as a secondary, or if it relies on dual wield to be powerful. I'm kind of enjoying using a Great Shield - I don't have to be a permanently switched-on dodging machine.

Back
Top Bottom