• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Reviews EDGE Magazine #376 review scores - Kirby’s Dream Buffet, Cult of the Lamb, Soul Hackers 2, and more

mazi

picross pundit
Reviews:
Saints Row - 4
Rollerdome - 6
Hard West 2 - 7
Two Point Campus - 8
Ooblets - 5
Soul Hackers 2 - 5
Cult of the Lamb - 6
Hindsight - 8
Kirby’s Dream Buffet - 7
South of the Circle - 6
Cursed to Golf - 8

(source)

Soul Hackers 2 might be the weakest Atlus release in years, isn’t it?

Heard that Saints Row released and that it’s amazingly terrible. I had no idea.

I’ll probably get Soul Hackers 2 once it hits 15-20 bucks. Looks like it’ll be there by November

Yeah, easily. Going back to 2010, and just sticking to console releases:
  • Catherine: 79
  • Persona 4 Arena Ultimax: 84
  • Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE: 80
  • Persona 5: 93
  • Catherine Full Body: 81
  • Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore: 81
  • Persona 5 Royal: 95
  • Persona 5 Strikers: 83
  • Shin Megami Tensei III HD: 75
  • Shin Megami Tensei V: 84
  • Persona 4 Arena Ultimax: 80
  • Soul Hackers 2: 75

It’s just more Saints Row with a more interesting location. I’m not sure where all the hate comes from other than the bugs.

As for Soul Hackers, it needed to be a handheld game I think.

It’s just more Saints Row with a more interesting location. I’m not sure where all the hate comes from other than the bugs.

As for Soul Hackers, it needed to be a handheld game I think.
SH2 really does feel like a handheld game at heart, it's really channeling Vita/3DS energy in how it plays and feels. Which isn't a bad thing, it's just weird to be console-only that being the case. Of course that's far from its only problem.

Bugs really did Cult of the Lamb in huh. Because otherwise it seems like the kind of thing they'd love.
The bugs are the only thing keeping me from playing. I'm so intolerant now to bugs like the ones in this game that I just won't even risk it. If I were to hit one I'd never pick it up again.

Seriously considering trying to get a refund from Microsoft and waiting for a sale this holiday.

Back
Top Bottom