• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Reviews EDGE Magazine #369 review scores - Pokémon Legends: Arceus, OlliOlli World, Horizon Forbidden West, and more

mazi

picross pundit
fmxdypcwya43gmjgskvb.jpeg

Reviews:
Horizon Forbidden West - 7
Dying Light 2 - 7
Sifu - 8
Rainbow Six Extraction - 7
Pokémon Legends: Arceus - 7
OlliOlli World - 9
Strange Horticulture - 8
Wanderer - 7
Not for Broadcast - 7
Please, Touch the Artwork - 7

Cover - Ghostwire: Tokyo
Hype - Baldur's Gate 3, Triangle Strategy, Citizen Sleeper, Vampire Survivors, Mask of the Rose, Afterlove EP
Hype Roundup - Gran Turismo 7, Mina the Hollower, OU, Dredge, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice Leage
Studio Profile - White Paper Games
The Making of - Overboard
Time Extend - Florence
The Long Game - Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection

Last edited:
Pokémon Legends: Arceus - 7

i'm ok with this.
I enjoyed the game, but it was not for me, but more for diehard pokémon fans.
Bought for 40 bucks from Gamestop, sold for 42 to CEX. All money for Kirby, lol.

Great score for Olli Olli World, need to find time for that.

Completely fair for Arceus Legends - had really good fun with it but definite room for improvement.

And yeah, seeing a few silly takes on the score for HFW already. Some people really can't handle others who only 'like' a game they love and have seemingly woven into their identity.

I didn't see OlliOlli World being discussed in here, but I think anyone who is interested in the genre and enjoys going for high scores should absolutely get it. Heck, I would actually even recommend it to anyone who likes sidescrollers and platformers, because the game can be completed by simply getting to the end of the levels.

That score is totally deserved, and even if I haven't played all games on that list, OlliOlli World having the best review out of all of them doesn't seem absurd or surprising to me.

Great to see Sifu get an 8, fantastic game that deserves better than its 80 or whatever it has on MC.

OlliOlli World was my Feb game this year, and it is incredible. One of those "it just improves on everything and then more" sequels ever, even in the indie space. Love it! Plays great on Switch as well.

PLA an Edge 7 makes sense. Sifu an Edge 8 seems appropriate as well.

I feel like Arceus is an interesting 7 and Horizon is a mediocre 7.

Ironically, I fell off Arceus and am interested in trying out Horizon, maybe just for the eye candy tbh, if I ever find the time.

...is Baldur's Gate 3 not out yet????

Making a lot of progress - it just got a huge update in Early access. I feel like it’s gonna be 2023 for full release most likely…devs just said this year is highly unlikely but I think first half of next will see it release.

Back
Top Bottom