• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Dragon Age: Dreadwolf is the next Dragon Age game

merp

Darknut
Pronouns
He/him
And here it is.

BioWare reveals a new title for the fourth mainline Dragon Age game

That subtitle... kinda sums it up. :LOL:

Here's the title and logo:

Dragon_Age_Dreadwolf_1x1_1080.0.jpeg

The Polygon article links to this blog post here that was posted today by BioWare:

Read up on it and give some thoughts, I suppose.

I hope Loghain returns as I'm one of the minority of people that spared him; never once completed a game with Alistair till the end of the original Dragon Age: Origins.

I like both characters though.

Hey, if you haven't, and you like old-school RPGs, consider maybe giving Dragon Age: Origins a try; I believe the game can be completed in about 40 or so hours.

(Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Kind of hard to care about the story they set up in the last one after a decade. The logo looks strange
Is it confirmed it will follow the history? I'd imagine it would be smart for them to just reboot it even if it makes old fans angry (it can also find a middle point and we can get an entry that is related to the history but still allows new players to jump in and just ignore old entries)

Last edited:
Is it confirmed it will follow the history? I'd imagine it would be smart for them to just reboot it even if it makes old fans angry (it can also find a middle point and we an entry that is related to the history but still allows new players to jump in and just ignore old entries)
That's what I figured it would be, but the name of the game and the blog post suggest it's more or less a direct follow up to Inquisition

Is it confirmed it will follow the history? I'd imagine it would be smart for them to just reboot it even if it makes old fans angry (it can also find a middle point and we can get an entry that is related to the history but still allows new players to jump in and just ignore old entries)
Frankly? I'd be annoyed if I did so.

Ah well. Video game and all.

Can't wait until they unveil it again in like 2 more years.
I feel like Dragon Age 4 is the most confirmed game in the industry and every time it comes back it's to confirm itself again

Why does the logo look so ... mobile gamish? 😂
My first thought once I saw it. Doesn't scream Dragon Age at all to me, but oh well.

the color makes sense given they're gonna be more "sci-fi" leaning with the art direction
I kindaaa get what you're getting at, but on the other hand it still feels like a stretch when looking at the logo.

Well, I'm being nitpicky here anyways, so nothing to ultimately worry about too much.

Back
Top Bottom