• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Retro Does anyone on Famiboards want to play Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts multiplayer

Stopdoor

????
I've hosted the game a bunch of times over the years and recently put together a Discord server to collect people to make it easier, but I'm hosting this Sunday 1pm EST and I've only got 6-ish people confirmed so far. I posted on Era but pretty much no one took me up on my offer šŸ˜©

ppl here play Xbox right? It's eternally part of Game Pass. Join my server here if you're interested? https://discord.gg/7YSFjpA

worth noting that MS still has a good chunk of their 360 servers still working beyond just Nuts & Bolts, Shadowrun (both on 360 and the long since deprecated Games For Windows Live PC service.) is another interesting example.

the only exception i can remember offhand is the Halo series, but that seems to be because the Master Chief Collection has replaced the original games.

Back
Top Bottom