• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Retro Do you remember the Mini Console craze? How often do you use yours?

Do you still use them?

• They've become my go-to choice for those platforms

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • I use them occasionally

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • I no longer use them

Votes: 31 59.6%

• Total voters
Didn't play them for over a year sold them both. Made a small profit out of them.

I still have a PS1 classic but I doubt I could sell that for much lol.

Initially I loved it and played a few games, but then I 'found some new games' to play on it and thought to myself - wait I can just play all of these on my surface go and take it wherever I want. So it's basically a display piece at the moment.

That would be the Atari Flashback.
Ataritrans.png

The first one was a bit unusual that it was a NES-clone console with ports of Atari 2600 games made for it. But the second is actually rather close to the original hardware, and can even be modded to add a working cartridge port.
Yep, its the first one but batteries got left in it so its a corroded mess now

I still use the SNES one as an emulation machine for my TV. It does GBA very well.

Back
Top Bottom