• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion do you go out for walks in your area

samouraï

pretty darn cute
Banned
im poor so i dont go to the gym i just walk even though the roads here are kinda sussy what about you

Yes. Walk where I work during lunch, walk to places to get there, walk at night in the area I live in, walk in the parks, hiking areas......

So yes indeed.

Absolutely! I'm grateful to live in a fairly walkable neighborhood with shops / bars / restaurants and a decent amount of "sidewalk culture".

Big into walks and bike rides. I’m in an area without sidewalks in a lot of places, so can get a little interesting depending on the drivers.

Yeah, I walk and run at least three times a week.

yeah even though it's unsafe

a few weeks back I saw one of my kind who had been hit by a car, that kinda spooked me

yeah even though it's unsafe

a few weeks back I saw one of my kind who had been hit by a car, that kinda spooked me
May he rest in peace.

I don’t walk around my area too much, but I am a quick 30-45 minute drive from the mountains and I go up there pretty frequently to hike or snowshoe.

Also, I miss running and more high impact shit. Just got diagnosed with osteoarthritis in my right knee at 35, which is a major fuck you from life, seriously, so many people cant be bothered to do any physical activity and I'm dying to get back to the gym and I just had it snatched away.

Sometimes it feels like walking is all I have left.

Yes. Pretty much all of my daily necessities are taken care of by walking and/or biking.

Or taking the bus, if I have to carry too much and can be arsed to pay.

I go for walks in the area i live right now, which it's kinda almost a village, but if i need to go even to a coffe shop i need to go by car. The closest supermarket it's like 2 km in an industrial area, so it's not really that pleasant to go by walk.

I would love to live in a quiet place where i could walk to everything (work included) so that i wouldn't be so depended of a car, but here in Portugal it's impossible to do that unless you're rich or don't mind living in a really rural area.

I've moved back to the city, and i have no need to take a bus anymore.

Add this to taking my dog for a walk thrice a day and yeah, i go out walking pretty regularly.

I walk everywhere. We got good sidewalks here in the Netherlands. A few months ago I visited the US (Viriginia Beach) and oh boy, they really seemed to dislike people who walk there haha! I got honked at by passing cars and barely good sidewalks to speak of.

Back
Top Bottom