• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Discotek Media goes FULL ON awesome announces a ton of Anime and a few live action Japanese films and Kamen Rider

I was hoping for more Hajime No Ippo, but it was a fun show.

I enjoyed the show. Definitley getting Gunbuster, Ghost Stories and the Fist of the North Star movie (amazing voice cast, Chris Sabat and Robbie Daymond). I'll get A-ko 4 at some point, still need to get 2 and 3. Maybe City Hunter too.

Oh, hello there.

Also this goes without saying, I legit cannot answer any questions to this. That said, I'm super excited about this release and glad this is finally announced!

Oh, hello there.

Also this goes without saying, I legit cannot answer any questions to this. That said, I'm super excited about this release and glad this is finally announced!

Saw that tweet and quietly wondered if it was the same member here. That’s cool!

I can't wait for Shout Factory to get into a bidding war with Discotek on who gets to localize Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.
Disco has done a ton of game adaptions, so it'll probably be them.

Holy shit that’s a lot of good stuff, really wanna see Aim for the Ace and maybe Kamen Rider Black

Yep, it was an utterly fantastic night for announcements. Kamen Rider Black, Ultimate Muscle, and JP Sonic X were stand-outs for me, but the thing that got me super hyped for me GaoGaiGar! How many other anime can proudly say they have an antagonist called Pizza, I ask you?!

Was also nice to finally get a release month confirmed for Virtua Fighter.

Back
Top Bottom