• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Digimon Survive launches July 28th/29th worldwide (UPDATE: gameplay trailer, see threadmarks)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1250
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well RIP me getting to this game until like October, Live a Live and XB3 take priority

Some more screenshots here
Oh wow, the box art is the last one there! This whole time I figured it’d be that main key art of the kid and Agumon by the window (which I love) but that new art for the box looks amazing too.

I admit to being a bit worried about the quality of the game and if it can live up to the high expectations it has built. Being delayed so many times to suddenly having a release date so close by seems like a red flag to me. And to come out against XB3 is also unfortunate. The concept of the game is interesting and it's been so long that I do want it to succeed and be a fun game. Here's hoping!

Apparently, Guilmon is a pre-order bonus.

He better be available within the game itself, I swear to god. They can't do my boy dirty like that.

I hope the writing and story is good. I usually like Digimon games despite the awful writing, but as a VN I don't think I could stomach it just to get to the gameplay.

Release trailer appeared.

I like the atmosphere of the game and how it mixes tactical rpg gameplay with visual novel.

But I can't play it at release. XB3 has priority. At least, I have a good chance to get it at good price.

Last edited:
Yeah, feels like they're sending this out to die unfortunately. I hope it is great and does well, but this release date is a bit too competitive.

I was rather skeptical to begin with, but now I'm even more so with the lack of pre-release reviews.
This screams "let's just get it out there and move on", though I'd be very happy to be wrong with it ending up a good game nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom