• Hey Guest! As we are sure you are aware, Russia has invaded Ukraine. Check out our pinned thread in the Roost for resources on how to support Ukraine in their ongoing crisis. Let's show our solidarity with the Ukrainian people!

News Digimon Survive launches July 28th/29th worldwide

• Thread starter Deleted member 1250
  • Start date

bloopland33

Shriekbat

Some more screenshots here
Oh wow, the box art is the last one there! This whole time I figured it’d be that main key art of the kid and Agumon by the window (which I love) but that new art for the box looks amazing too.

Rhisiart

Piranha Plant
Pronouns
He/Him
I admit to being a bit worried about the quality of the game and if it can live up to the high expectations it has built. Being delayed so many times to suddenly having a release date so close by seems like a red flag to me. And to come out against XB3 is also unfortunate. The concept of the game is interesting and it's been so long that I do want it to succeed and be a fun game. Here's hoping!

RochHoch

Moblin
Apparently, Guilmon is a pre-order bonus.

He better be available within the game itself, I swear to god. They can't do my boy dirty like that.

Leo

Daffy Duck without the heart
Pronouns
He/Him
I hope the writing and story is good. I usually like Digimon games despite the awful writing, but as a VN I don't think I could stomach it just to get to the gameplay.

Bokuringo

Boo
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Release trailer appeared.

I like the atmosphere of the game and how it mixes tactical rpg gameplay with visual novel.

But I can't play it at release. XB3 has priority. At least, I have a good chance to get it at good price.

Last edited:

Top Bottom