• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Fun Club Dear Mario...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1141
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1141

FSwNnNlXoAEJEt7.png

What awaits the future of Princess Peach?

I'm sure ȉ̶̖t̶̳̿'̸̧̿l̵̪̓ľ̸̦ be fine.

See, I was going to say it might a reference to how Peach and the other princesses almost always have just black shadows under the dresses should you look up them, for obvious reasons, but that's been a thing since way before 2013.

FSwRs8bXoAAsYZr

Is it.. is it implying that Peach’s vagina is a black hole?

I hate having to think about this

Honestly, it looks... odd. I remember this came up last minute during the production of Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS, due to ratings concerns and well...

dlalk8k7mymrncu8p6xd.jpg

vsjk4hdulrkfzfor4dma.jpg

Since it was a last minute change, they did this. Later games don't have the same issue., as they took into account it possibly being an issue with CERO. Likely could've been avoided has they given her bloomers or shorts in the first place, honestly.

Dear Mario,

I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not've got 'em

Back
Top Bottom