• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Fun Club Cunk on Street Fighter

big lantern ghost

outré all day
Pronouns
he/him
I finished watching Cunk on Earth on Netflix a few weeks ago and can’t get this exchange out of my mind. I love getting a feeling from a line that someone must have really had fun writing it, and I get that big time here. I officially need to know more of Cunk’s thoughts on games (or at least what she’s been playing with her mate Paul)

Cunk is a treasure. I'd listen to her takes on anything.

If they had Cunk commentating matches in SF6, I would actually give a shit about that feature.

Slight tangent, but the bit about nuclear warheads in this interview is Art. I will never make anything as good as that moment.

Slight tangent, but the bit about nuclear warheads in this interview is Art. I will never make anything as good as that moment.
I had so many "I wish I wrote that" moments watching this. Another one stuck on repeat in my mind: Cunk rushing late to her seat and then asking the interviewee what episode it is lol

I don't watch much comedy but her series certainly won me over with just absolutely great writing. Great to have a laugh when we're at work typing and she's killing it.

I learned about Cunk roughly a few months ago, and then I immediately binged a bunch of her clips. Hilarious

"Americans back then weren't the humble, unassuming people they still aren't today."

Diane Morgan is a treasure. I also loved her bits in the otherwise very mediocre Netflix Death to 2020/2021. There are many great clips on YouTube with her.

When I initially misread the title...

image.png

Back
Top Bottom